Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This whole beaver oil thing...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Just curious, so I'm going to post my own little poll about it...

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1050309884Shaggy">

Beaver Oil...
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />is still funny
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />is rapidly becoming unfunny
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />is no longer funny
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />was never funny

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

<font color="green"> Thank you for your cooperation. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

</font>

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I think it was done about two days after it started /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif But don't really care because the second I read it in a post I skip over the rest of it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So now we've got to have a poll every week to see where people stand on the issue? Sounds like the tactics of a certain ex-president /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Beaver Oil can never be old unless a douche isn't used. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Beaver oil isn't funny at all.......If you laugh at beaver oil I have a feeling you won't get a chance to harvest much of it.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The first day it was kinda funny, but the topic got boring real fast. It's been brought up way too much. Now if the topic would die for a couple of months, it might be funny again every once in a great while.

6. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I agree...kinda like Professor Fred, who i havent seen around in a long time......

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So now we've got to have a poll every week to see where people stand on the issue? Sounds like the tactics of a certain ex-president /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Beaver Oil can never be old unless a douche isn't used. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> The only other poll I saw was yours, which was so biased that looked like it was written by CNN. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif You're just bent because it appears that not many people seem to think that it's funny any more. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif</font>

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So now we've got to have a poll every week to see where people stand on the issue? Sounds like the tactics of a certain ex-president

[/ QUOTE ]

You, my friend, inspired my poll.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    The only other poll I saw was yours, which was so biased that looked like it was written by CNN. You're just bent because it appears that not many people seem to think that it's funny any more.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Z3PR had a poll in the same thread /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

And I'm not bent............

A long time ago in a land not too far away, a group of men arrived on these shores to escape from evil doer governments and when that evil doer government arrived on these shores, these men had to decide on how to handle the presence and they were already deadset on having something that they had not enjoyed.

When the government of the evil doer decided that these men could not have what they wanted, war broke out.

These men, upholding the ideals and honor, fought to the death for something they had never known.

I, Bubba Ray Boudreaux, vow to defend the honor and glory of Beaver Oil in all it's forms against these evil doers until I breath my last breath, I fart my last fart, and eat my last donut. I will not go down in a fizzle, but I will either win, or I will be destroyed and I'm not about let Beaver Oil disappear of these pages without a fight!!!!!!

Sounded pretty good, didn't it? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

am i the only ck5er who is completely out of the loop on beaver oil?

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    am i the only ck5er who is completely out of the loop on beaver oil?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well, if y'all would quit attempting to corrupt Mormon girls. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

This would be one of those times that the advice of using the search button would prove not only invaluable, but probably wise.......You will come up with more that enough results to get y'all learnt through this trying time.

12. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, if y'all would quit attempting to corrupt Mormon girls.

[/ QUOTE ] hey she was corrupted before i got to her! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (she's a virgin (so am i) but not mormon by ne means /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

13. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

well let me put it this way, we have beat and hung the dead horse. Im just witing for it to be shot too /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I, Bubba Ray Boudreaux, vow to defend the honor and glory of Beaver Oil in all it's forms against these evil doers until I breath my last breath, I fart my last fart, and eat my last donut. I will not go down in a fizzle, but I will either win, or I will be destroyed and I'm not about let Beaver Oil disappear of these pages without a fight!!!!!!

Sounded pretty good, didn't it? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> The only thing more retarded than constantly hijacking posts with mentions of beaver oil is vowing to defend it's honor. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif</font>

15. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Buttheads voice****He said retarded /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Ya Id say ir is well old hat, time to move on. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

The first time I heard mention of "beaver oil" I got this mental image of holding Jerry Mathers upsidedown and shaking him for it... but now, well, it's like Elvis, dead... [​IMG]

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Currently at: is still funny
    -
    11 25%
    is rapidly becoming unfunny
    -
    8 18%
    is no longer funny
    -
    13 30%
    was never funny
    -
    11 25% &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; By my count, thats 11 for, and 32 against. Oh damn, the people have spoken, and determened that the "Beaver Oil" topic is LAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta save that one!!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif