Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

This whole board is a repost....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

In a past life I read everything on this board... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Its called "reincarnation." /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

What were you in your previous life? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

do we want to know?

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Its called "reincarnation." /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

What were you in your previous life? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    the same thing he is now... a vile ford driving pink beret wearing pole dancer from the czech republic..

5. Confedneck

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    the same thing he is now... a vile ford driving pink beret wearing pole dancer from the czech republic.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Ummm... I went to this website once that told me what I was in a past life... don't know where it was though... but I was apperantly a tree /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

oh hey, confedneck... I didn't recognize you with the new Avatar /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Confedneck

haha, its sweet aint it? i just had it mudding in the front ditch, water and muck over the top of the tires...re-charging it now to take it back out tonight..ill take pictures this time..

9. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    but I was apperantly a tree

[/ QUOTE ]

....that got pissed on by quite a few dogs. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Okay I found another website that doesn't say I'm a tree:

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Your past life diagnosis:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 1800.
    Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif