Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Those Goofy Liberals

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, May 29, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I just love the responses I get when I decide to rip into their diatribes about our president.

[ QUOTE ]
    I concede your every last point; you win. I am a worthless, valueless pansy, a disgustingly embarassing latte-drinking liberal fairy contributing absolutely nothing to society, doing little more than wasting oxygen better used by career soldiers and the other inherently superior men of this proud nation. I and all of my retarded pinko compatriots are the sole, singular, entire cause of the degeneration of The American Way, the destruction of everything that superior ubermensch like yourself have poured blood, sweat, and tears into the unchanging preservation of, for which you and all your manly friends receive far too little credit. My criticism of the president, his administration, his administration's motives and business interests, the military and their outstanding handling of the short-lived and decisively-won War on Terror was an unexcusable act of cowardly, un-American treason in this, a time of formally-declared war, and I deserve nothing more than to be summarily executed for it. You're right. You're always absolutely, completely, utterly right, about everything and anything. You're better than me, clearly, you win, you 0WNZ me fair and square. I roll over in the face of your superior and unfalliable knowledge, your bottomless wisdom, your sheer and absolute moral righteousness as a proud and successful veteran of the armed forces, and your almost immediate degeneration to name calling. I just can't take it. You're too much of a man for a sack of [darn] like me to take on, and I don't know what I was thinking - oh, wait, I wasn't - never am, never have been - thinking.

Wow, what a sweet ****in' victory for you, pal. Be sure to gloat about it to all your fishin' and huntin' buddies down at the bar while you're watching NASCAR...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

HAHAHA Is that real? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Yup, very real. Here's the link to our little discussion.

The Talk

You do have to be registered over there to view it in it's glory.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

My first slavo.........

Well, I guess it's "Give a Clue Out Week" here also. Rolling Eyes

So you've broken down the president's speech and questioned him on everything, including apparently your own ignorance of the English language, WOW, I'm certainly not impressed. Heck, I wouldn't even print this garbage out and wipe my butt with it.

Well, I've seen that you've accused the President of being AWOL. Pretty impressive considering it was never, ever, ever proven.

You've stated that we've killed thousands of Iraqis, now were these innocents or soldiers? Now I'll give you a few of them were innocents, it's war and it happens, nothing's perfect. I can also see that you have no comprehension on what dicatates a friend or a foe, just lump everyone into one group and call it good, reminds me of some recent American history.

Oh wow, this is rich, another unproven, oh wait, let correct my wording, an accusation that was proven wrong by not only courts, but the media. George Bush didn't steal the election, get over it all ready.Rolling Eyes

Quote:
    I think this is what happens whenever demoralized soldiers train demoralized recruits.

Wow, another staggering comment molded from the stinkiest cow manure that can be found.

Quote:
    I, for one, am glad that our soldiers haven't not got a prayer.

English please.

Quote:
    We did not seek this war on terror,
    Yes we did

BULLSHIT!!!!!!![/size]

One of these days, you liberals will actually wow us with real answers to real problems instead of your constant complaining about someone having a set of brass balls doing his job.

In closing, you really want to do what it's like over there, then maybe you should go here http://www.danespringer.com and talk to this guy, he's there on the ground right now and nows the real story, not the forced fed bs that comes out on the nightly news.

His reply:

Bubba Ray Boudreaux wrote:
    Well, I guess it's "Give a Clue Out Week" here also. Rolling Eyes

Heaven forbid someone try to have a laugh around here.

Quote:

So you've broken down the president's speech and questioned him on everything, including apparently your own ignorance of the English language

I'm sorry? Confused

Quote:

Well, I've seen that you've accused the President of being AWOL. Pretty impressive considering it was never, ever, ever proven.

Actually, no, I implied it, if you choose to read it that way. Don't put words into my mouth - for all you know, it could be a jab at Clinton, who sat out the war in Canada, as I recall.

Nor has it ever been proven that Saddam has WMDs, nor has it been proven, as many tinfoil-hat-wearing loonies have suggested, that the "terrorists" who beheaded that American a few weeks back were actually either CIA operatives or Israeli operatives and that the beheading took place at Abu Ghraib. It also hasn't been proven that the U.S. actually attacked a wedding party in Iraq the week before last, though the footage I've seen is certainly interesting. For that matter, I'm not sure it's ever been proven that Bush actually did report for reserve duty during the time in question. Not trying to start a flame fest, just sayin'. I mean, compared to Nixon, he's still a hell of a great guy.

Quote:

You've stated that we've killed thousands of Iraqis, now were these innocents or soldiers? Now I'll give you a few of them were innocents, it's war and it happens, nothing's perfect. I can also see that you have no comprehension on what dicatates a friend or a foe, just lump everyone into one group and call it good, reminds me of some recent American history.

My comment you are referring to "...not to mention the thousands of Iraqis we killed..." is in reference to the fighting in Fallujah. It was my opinion (still is, for that matter), that describing it as "considerable violence by Saddam loyalists and foreign fighters, including the murder of four American contractors" as the President did is trivializing the aftermath and effects of the protracted siege that took place, and makes it sound like it was a Somalia-style disruption with Iraqis going around killing Iraqis, and accidentally getting four Americans along the way, which is far from my (horribly media biased) view of what actually happened there.

Quote:

Oh wow, this is rich, another unproven, oh wait, let correct my wording, an accusation that was proven wrong by not only courts, but the media. George Bush didn't steal the election, get over it all ready.Rolling Eyes

I never said he stole the election. I said he commands a country that didn't elect him.
    Quote:

Quote:
    I think this is what happens whenever demoralized soldiers train demoralized recruits.

Wow, another staggering comment molded from the stinkiest cow manure that can be found.

Hey, I'm just going by what I hear on the BBC and read in the Pentagon press briefings, which is that a sizeable percentage (40%, I think, though I'm sure I'm completely erroneous here and you'll immediately correct me) of American troops in Iraq report low morale. Additionally, from reports on that bastion of liberal propaganda, the BBC, morale in the new Iraqi army is horrendous, in part because the army is the frequent target of militants and insurgents who consider them traitors who are aiding the occupying forces. Demoralized soldiers, demoralized recruits, "the early performance of Iraqi forces fell short. Some refused orders...". Seems simple enough to my pinkie commie mind.

Quote:

Quote:
    I, for one, am glad that our soldiers haven't not got a prayer.

English please.

I'm sorry, could you not understand that?

The President: "...now the families of our soldiers and civilian workers pray for their sons and daughters..."

Me: I, for one, am glad that our soldiers haven't not got a prayer.

Our soldiers could "not have a prayer", a fairly common expression I have little doubt you're familiar with, but the Commander in Chief says their families are praying for them, therefore, they "haven't not got a prayer", and I am gladdened by this. Seems simple enough to understand.

Quote:
    We did not seek this war on terror,
    Yes we did

BULLSHIT!!!!!!![/size]

One of these days, you liberals will actually wow us with real answers to real problems instead of your constant complaining about someone having a set of brass balls doing his job.

[/ QUOTE ]

And one day perhaps you militant religous conservative patriots will learn to think for yourselves, instead of acting like sheep and insisting that everything America does and touches is pure and gilded just because it's America.

Quote:

In closing, you really want to do what it's like over there, then maybe you should go here http://www.danespringer.com and talk to this guy, he's there on the ground right now and nows the real story, not the forced fed bs that comes out on the nightly news.

Not impressed.

Also not impressed that your only reactions were knee-jerk defenses of the President and the Armed Forces typical of zealous patriots, and didn't address much else, such as:

- My suggestion that the rise of a free, democratic Iraq, giving "momentum to reformers across the region", is actually going to lead to the short-term destabilization of the region

- My assertation that suicide bombings, car bombings, and remote-controlled roadside bombings, to name a few, are hardly worthy of being called "sophisticated", and doing so is to overstate the abilities of the insurgents, as far as I'm concerned

- My concern that the training of 30,000 teachers and school supervisors in under a year in a war-torn country still plagued by violence can not possibly have been anything but half-assed

- The concern over what I and many other people have interpreted as "stability at any cost", which seems dangerous and inconsistent in the midst of the other stated plans regarding Iraq

- The suggestion that the destruction of Abu Ghraib is a shallow political ploy, a media stunt, designed for U.S. political advantage and not as any sort of "symbol of Iraq's new beginning"

I'm just sayin', you go predictably apeshit at the slightest criticism of the President or the actions of the Armed Forces, however "unproven" or "constant complaining" it may or may not be, and then ignore everything of actual substance or interest.

But, like I said, the whole thing was intended to be humorous to those who aren't testosterone-addled uptight conservatives.

And my reply:

Ah hell, you might as well sign the truce now sport cause this dumbass redneck is getting ready to OWN3D ya. Y'all are easier than my ex-wife............................

Quote:
    Heaven forbid someone try to have a laugh around here.

You call your abortion of a commentary a laugh? I know 5 year olds that have more skill in the humor department than you do.

Quote:
    Actually, no, I implied it, if you choose to read it that way. Don't put words into my mouth - for all you know, it could be a jab at Clinton, who sat out the war in Canada, as I recall.

Ya right, backpeddle. Let's see, "I'm making commentary on something Bush speechified about, I make some implication about his military service and I'm talking about Clinton." Ya right, that makes about as much sense as a football bat.

Quote:
    Nor has it ever been proven that Saddam has WMDs,

I have to agree with ya there, it's impossible that he could have them now since he's locked-up.

Quote:
    I never said he stole the election. I said he commands a country that didn't elect him.

Then just WTF are you trying to say; he just strolled into D.C. one day and decided he was 'Da Man?' Try again.

Quote:
    Hey, I'm just going by what I hear on the BBC and read in the Pentagon press briefings,

Provide me links, especially to the Pentagon briefings. I'd be real interested in seeing this. Laughing Oh by the way, I've talked to troops that have been over there and guess what, what you see on the nightly news is just slightly skewed............

Quote:
    Me: I, for one, am glad that our soldiers haven't not got a prayer.

Have not not? What kind of English is that, Dumbglish?

Quote:
    Our soldiers could "not have a prayer", a fairly common expression I have little doubt you're familiar with, but the Commander in Chief says their families are praying for them, therefore, they "haven't not got a prayer", and I am gladdened by this. Seems simple enough to understand.

Jeez, who was your English teacher, Mr. Dumbass? As for being familiar with this, just how many years do you have wearing BDU's sport?

Quote:
    And one day perhaps you militant religous conservative patriots will learn to think for yourselves, instead of acting like sheep and insisting that everything America does and touches is pure and gilded just because it's America.

Assumptions is the mother of all fawkups. Militant, nope. Religious, well my house of worship is my Crown Vic and the sermons I attend are when I'm on patrol. Haven't seen the inside of a church in a long time, and in fact, technically I'm not a Christian. Conservative, yup. Patriot, well I guess my years of service in the United States Army answers that one. Apparently you don't get out amongst the masses, except for the ones that inhabit the downtown metro coffee shops, the bums and losers who sit around bitching and whining about this that and the other, but the only worthy contributions to society they will ever make is when they die and quit robbing other people of oxygen.

I've been around this country just a tadbit and I've mingle with all sorts of people and well, guess what, there's a fair majority that support our president and his actions. I'd venture a guess because they get the point that if our troops were not currently in Iraq, these terrorists that have flooded Iraq would make their way over here. Heck, I'd even venture a guess that if I supported some guy named Franklin back in '41, you'd still be frothing at the mouth about it.

You liberals don't get it.

They accused the President of being AWOL. They never provided proof.

They said he stole the election, contrary to the proof that various media outlets provided stating that Bush won Florida and the courts affirmed that.

They cry about not enough is done against terrorism, yet they sit idly by sipping their lattes and whine about what our President does to fight them.

Quote:
    - My assertation that suicide bombings, car bombings, and remote-controlled roadside bombings, to name a few, are hardly worthy of being called "sophisticated", and doing so is to overstate the abilities of the insurgents, as far as I'm concerned

You would suck as a military leader. Always respect the enemy.

Quote:
    - My concern that the training of 30,000 teachers and school supervisors in under a year in a war-torn country still plagued by violence can not possibly have been anything but half-assed

And yet we have teachers with 4 year degrees that couldn't lead a horse to water and have greatly contributed to the downfall of the American education system.

Quote:
    I'm just sayin', you go predictably apeshit at the slightest criticism of the President or the actions of the Armed Forces, however "unproven" or "constant complaining" it may or may not be, and then ignore everything of actual substance or interest.

Yeah, your crap is slight compared to Al Gore and his psycho ramblings.

Quote:
    But, like I said, the whole thing was intended to be humorous

Like was 'implied' earlier, don't quit your day job cause your humor sucks like a Hoover.

5. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

remind me,,, my brother,,, never to get in a gunfight with you... youre serious!

6. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Thanks for starting my weekend off with a laugh, Bubba! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

go bubba...must have been a slow day down at the station

8. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA Now Im glad I didnt put you on ignore!!!!!!

9. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now thats a typical educated Liberal response /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. crawlink5

crawlink5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I concede your every last point

[/ QUOTE ]

I least the liberal woke up and smelled the bacon - finally

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I concede your every last point

[/ QUOTE ]

I least the liberal woke up and smelled the bacon - finally

[/ QUOTE ]

You said bacon...........

Hey wait a minute.......... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. crawlink5

crawlink5 1/2 ton status

Darn, I made a funny and didn't notice.

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

1 liberal down, 150+ million to go! By the time Bubba is done, conservativism will be the only political movement left in this country! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

14. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

this place would be better off if it was the only political movement. We could get rid of the PC crap and act like the strong nation that we are.

nick

15. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

You go straight to the head of the class for thinking. That is an act that is becoming inceasingly rare of late. Good for you Bubba! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    this place would be better off if it was the only political movement. We could get rid of the PC crap and act like the strong nation that we are.

nick

[/ QUOTE ]

We need liberals in this world. Unfortunate truth, but we need to be reminded that even stupid people can succeed.

17. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    We need liberals in this world. Unfortunate truth, but we need to be reminded that even stupid people can succeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

in the world is the key... china/north korea/cuba is "in the world"... they dont have to be in the USA. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    they dont have to be in the USA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, they kinda do..who else is gonna make all the really good porn? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

20. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Did I miss something? Why did you bring your own old posts back up, are there not enough political threads for your liking right now? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif