Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Those interested in purchasing Stainless Works exhaust

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by Musclerodz, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Musclerodz

Musclerodz 1/2 ton status

We are getting ready to place our order with Stainless Works to become a dealer in the next few days. Call or email us for pricing on all Stainless Works products. Delivery time runs from 4-6 weeks. Stainless Works exhuast do carry a limited lifetime warranty on most of their products.

Mike

2. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Just to throw my two cents in about stainless works.. I know Al Noe, the owner of stainless works, and everything they do is top - notch.. they built a set of headers for my dads 66 chevelle malibu, that qualified as a prototype because nobody had approached them with that car before.. I also have a friend with a 96 Z28, that SW did protoype exhaust work for.. if I can find some, I'll post up pics of what they've done for us..

All I'm saying is that you can't go wrong buying stanless works products, and this CK5 vendor deserves your business for going through the effort to bring their products to you.

Tom

3. Chrisblazzer89

Chrisblazzer89 1/2 ton status

can you get a set of SS 3.5 tips about 17" long?

4. Musclerodz

Musclerodz 1/2 ton status

Only thing in 3.5 is resonator tips. 3.5 body, 3" inlet and 6" long. They should be able to custom make you a set though.

Mike