Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thought I was going to get ass kicked.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanic, Apr 19, 2004.

1. titanic

titanic 1/2 ton status

Ok-I've been working on new ride for a couple of years and have not kept up with club members as much. A close friend has a Mid-80's chevy that's lifted too high but he usually plays in the mud. Truck is candy apple red on 40's. Pretty truck. I was in Home Depot with my little boy(5yo), and when I went to leave, my son noticed Scott's truck. After loading a few 2x4's in my truck, we waited around Scott's truck for him. My son has rode in this truck several times so I put him in the bed and let him run around. The windows were rolled down and I let my son play with the C.B. Long story short-Scott had sold his truck and a guy was pissed I had let my kid play in his truck. When I tried to explain-this guy wasn't buying my story. Finally-he called his dad-(who actually bought it)-and set him straight. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gifKinda of scared my son-no one has ever yelled at daddy that much.

2. k51989

k51989 Registered Member

thats sucks dude but, its hilarious. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    When I tried to explain-this guy wasn't buying my story.

[/ QUOTE ]

What in the crap was he thinking -- you just randomly stick your kid into trucks to play around? What a bone-head /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Other than that its pretty darn funny /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Thats harsh. I would be beet red embarrassed /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Damn, that's funny! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The nerve of some people, getting their panties in a wad just because some strange kid was in his truck....jeez! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Any time I see someone with their windows down in a parking lot, I'm gonna let Fumes Jr. do that and use the same excuse.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Fell free to chuck him in mine, just don;t steal anything other than chips maybe

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I still have a ignition key for all the vehicles I've ever owned /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif The buyer ended up being an asshat I could always retreve the vehicles.... sounds like someones needs to go get his truck back /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. titanic

titanic 1/2 ton status

Well-now all the teachers at my son's school know what happened and some "new" words the jerk used.

11. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well-now all the teachers at my son's school know what happened and some "new" words the jerk used.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I'm glad it worked out, though!