So, got the new 52's on the front and went wheeling this weekend, thought I'd share my conclusions. I used 6" rear superlift's with the overloads removed to go with my 5 inch shackle flip and 4 inch rear springs. Got it done thursday night, so of course took it out and wheeled the living c**p out of it this weekend, til I broke something I couldn't fix anyway. Luckily that wasn't til the end of the weekend. Initial impressions: LOVE IT! lift, soft ride, just insane amounts of flex, and a great approach angle. Well worth the moderate effort of the install. After wheeling it all weekend and finding the flaws my conclusion is that I STILL LOVE IT!. The only real flaws (at least for my trail only rig) were of my own doing and lack of forethought. So I thought I'd share them so people could avoid my mistakes. These are in no particular order except how I found them. First isn't really a flaw, just something to keep in mind. The calculation goes that just the rear to front swap will give you 4 inches, plus the amount of lift that springs are set up for. This isn't exactly right for 2 reasons. First the rear springs most often have a lower rate than springs for the front. Second since the purpose of this mod is flex, you'll want to remove any overloads if equipped. So if you do the original math I should have come up with 10 inches. Well it's really just a touch under nine. Since this matched the rear, no big deal for me, but something you'll want to consider, especially if using used springs that may be a little worn out. #1. The shackle end stock bolts will not work. Too small, I think I read this and forgot, so I'm reminding everyone else. Of course the reason I'm reminding everyone is that for the previous springs I'd bought the greasable bolts and bushings. And of course the bushings did not fit the eyes of the springs. Man was I po'd, thought I'd wasted the money. But the solution presented itself after some thought and measureing, not to mention a bunch of cursing. The OD of the bushing sleeve of the bushing to fit the greasable bolt was 5/8. The inside diameter of the rear sping bushing sleeve was just slightly less than 5/8. After noticing this, a few second with a reamer, one sleeve slid inside the other just fine, and behold, the greasble bolts fit, and I hadn't lost my investment #2. Much longer travel shocks are needed. The suspension flexes so much more than before, and droops so much more, that the shocks that worked just fine before with only 2 inches less lift are not even close to adequate. I found this out by destroying them by limiting them out hard in both directions. So I yanked 'em and kept wheeling. This led to discovering other issues noted below. #3. The increased travel also greatly affects fender clearance. Before, with less lift, I had some rubbing when flexed out, but not bad. Now 2 inches higher, I knocked out both inner fender wells flexing it out. Once again, just threw them in the back of the truck and kept wheeling. #4. Drive shaft travel is greatly increased as well. Especially when going as far as I did using six inch rear springs. For just stock 52's a long travel drive shaft may not be needed, but with this much it is mandatory. I know this due to bottoming it out, driving the shaft back into the transfer case, causing the case to twist and break the transmission housing OUCH OUCH OUCH. Really sucked considering I was crosswise in a small creek with high banks and the water deep enough to almost cover my 44's. Luckily the big a** winch I'd scored at a previous employer (it was sitting under the stairs collecting dust, and they gave it to me, just had to replace the motor) was up to the task of pulling me out. So if you're considering this mod on your trail rig, just keep this stuff in mind and get to it, well worth the effort. I would say that it is even better that I'd been led to believe.