Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thoughts on the debate

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4by4bygod, Oct 2, 2004.

1. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Kerry was well spoken and polished Thursday night.

He ought to be.. 20 years in the senate should give him enough practice running his mouth.

Kerry has the advantage of talking like a monday morning quarterback, pointing his finger from the safety of the crowd. He can afford to say whatever he wants, taking whatever position that suits his audience, because he's never had to make an important decision in his life, and his ass isn't on the line yet.

The realities of world politics will crush him, and he'll be this generations Jimmy Carter. Look back at the iranian hostage crisis for a view of how the muslim world will treat Kerry. Bush is driven by a vision and a calling. John Kerry thinks the world will listen to him, because he's John Kerry.

Judging by his words, Kerry will return us to those thrilling days of yesteryear when we got pushed around by europe, the UN, and everybody else. Like carter, he'll be a willing dupe of the world, all the while claiming what a peacemaker he is, so the pacifists and cowards here at home will love him.

Former sec. of state madeline albright has admitted that North Korea lied to her administration about their nuclear aspirations. Kerry wants to keep negotiating with these liars. ( without world participation, how's that for a flip flop? )

Incidentally, jimmy carter won his nobel peace prize for supposedly "solving" the north korean problem. Ms. Albrights admission exposes the kerry / carter doctrine as the wrong path.

The world understands force, not talk, and all kerry will do is talk and play "mommy may I" with europe and the rest of the world.

Europe loves Kerry and the democrats because of the dems support for muslims. Clinton's "hands off" approach to terrorism, Carters love of yasser arafat, clintons bombing of yugoslavia in support of muslim extremists, it all points to a political party that really is anti american, and people won't see it.

My friend Berne did a great job in another thread of detailing the commie influence in the dummycratic party, so I won't repeat myself, but know the muslim influence is just as strong. now they're working together to dismantle our constitution, and hand our sovereignity over.

I thought bush did a great job bringing up the dangers of world court during the debate, unfortunately the media has created a bunch of stupid people who don't know what the world court is.

I look forward to the next debate. I think Bush took the measure of his opponent, and will commence to bury him at his next opportunity.

Tom /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

Best Products, Needed Protection, Direct To You

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Excellent! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Well said! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif