Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

thunder stormin here in vegas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Oct 1, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

wow didn't think this would ever happen again! but we got some nasty wind rain and thunder tonight, i love it. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

we had it yesterday /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Snowing here at the momment. Suposta be rain/sleet/snow with high winds tomorrow afternoon. Sounds like perfect weather to go up to the shooting range. Hopefully be able to build a snowman so I can blow frosty's head off. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

hahahahah yer a sick man. lol. i wanna do it too but no snow to build my target practice /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif lol. later.

jacob

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I was wondering. I was down in Vegas during the weekend and there was dark clouds all over and it looked like rain up in the maountains. My folks live in Green Valley so I am down there several times a year. It was the first time I saw dark clouds.

6. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

It snowed up here in Elko /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. I aint ready for that crap yet.
    Guess I'll have to get the k5 up in the hills this weekend and get a few more loads of firewood.

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

*steals post* It's pretty windy here in Freakmont /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. OneInTheSun

OneInTheSun 1/2 ton status

When we were in Vegas in June, a cabbie mentioned that it hadn't rained since May.
    We were like, "Oh. That's great."
    Then he said, "Yeah, May of last year." /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

It was awesome waking up every morning knowing that the sun would be shining. Nice change of pace from unpredictable PA.

9. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

You suck scott! I have been waiting for it to rain since march, when i got my truck. Please tell me you went and had some fun in the mud. last time we had any measurable precipitation was the day before i got my truck, it sucked. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif