Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ticket BS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 90K5, Jan 22, 2002.

1. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Allright, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. A few months ago, I got a ticket for speeding 57 in a 40 as I was getting off the freeway. I admit it, I was speeding there, they got me. I pled guilty and paid it. I've been getting what I thought were copies of this ticket in the mail for a few months also. i called the courthouse to see whats going on, and it turns out they have two tickets on file for me on the same day, same officer. One was at 1:27 pm, the other at 1:32 pm., but both in the exact same location. The sceond one I didn't sign, because the cop never gave it to me, just sent it in the mail. Seems they can give you a ticket if they "see" you speeding, and don't even have to pull you over. Only thing is, why would I still be northbound on the same part of the same service road 5 minutes later? I don't know either...and why would I be speeding through the same speed trap I just got caught it? Beats me. I'm sure I'm not te only person in this city with a Black K5...in fact I know I'm not. In fact I can give the names of about 3 other people with black K5's in this area...bot that I will, but I'm taking this crap to court

90K5

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Ok now I have to side with you there.... that really stupid!! They can ticket you twice like that? I think someone is making up laws as they go along... [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that sucks good luck with it

wheeling pics

4. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

That really does stink!!!!! Good luck with it. Let us know how things go.

<font color=purple>If you want life to run smoothly...You must grease it with some ATTITUDE!!!!</font color=purple>

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Man, that really does suck. I did see something happen similar to this, except this actually happened. On a trip to the junkard we passed a 91-92 Trans Am that had gotten pulled over by a state trooper. We got to the yard and realized we didn't have any money. On the way home we saw the same Trans Am pulled over by a State trooper(not sure if the same one) about a mile down the road. Don't know if the guy got pissed off and sped off after getting the ticket or what, but it was damn funny.....

<a target="_blank" href=http://www4.ncsu.edu/~brschoch>www4.ncsu.edu/~brschoch</a>

6. lifted95z71

lifted95z71 1/2 ton status

do you live in cali?

7. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

no, texas. I'm in Richardson, got the ticket in Plano

90K5

8. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Only goes to prove that speed laws exist for the sole purpose to raise revenue. I say we equip cop cars with a refrigerator and a music box. Then they could raise their money for city governments selling ice cream and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Don't follow me, I won't make it.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yeah right!!! If that was the truth, 95% of the people out here on 99 would be pulled over.

Bubba Ray Boudreaux,
    Official Colorado K5.com Fantasy Football Choke Artist!<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1>http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1</a>