Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tie dye brides maids!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Dec 4, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Do you all remember the wacked hippie wedding I went to? here is a pic of the brides maids
    [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

wow, i just wanna know what yall baked into the wedding cake /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    wow, i just wanna know what yall baked into the wedding cake /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

it wasn't a cake...they served brownies /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

was it a renewal or a wedding

5. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

It was a wedding, it was held in the Parking lot of bridal veil falls.
    then we all drove for an hour back to the brides mothershouse (who incidently is my step mother) then the "reception" was held in the backyard, complete with brown chocolate 3 layer wedding cake, with brown chocolate icing. loud, master of puppets album playing for background music, and rum and cokes being served, then nightfall came and someone(I wonder who wouldv'e done such a thing?) started a bonfire in the backyard to roast weinee's. Fun was had by all, especailly the newly married couple who were found "gettin it on" on the down stairs couch, no door, no blanket nothin! just ten toes up, and ten toes down! oh yeah, and tux and wedding gown strewn about the basement!