Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tihs is cool

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Sep 15, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

From a friends away message, I was amazed when I got into it.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

That's sad.......................

I actually read right through it with no problem............. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

me 2!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

faerky isn't it?

5. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

THATS STRANGE /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

that was a trip, i read right thru that also /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

I actually read right through it with no problem............. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ] But Bubba, you constantly snivel about my spelling and grammar claiming you can't understand it. Hhhmmmmmmmm, selective understanding. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]Damn, what wrong, truth hurt ??? Don't look here LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] But Bubba, you constantly snivel about my spelling and grammar claiming you can't understand it. Hhhmmmmmmmm, selective understanding. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[jacquecousteau]And here ve zee ze wily Z3PR ztarting ze cycle over again, heez very nature vill not allow heem to change the vay zat he eez... Such is ze vay of ze sea...[/jacque cousteau]

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[jacquecousteau]And here ve zee ze wily Z3PR ztarting ze cycle over again, heez very nature vill not allow heem to change the vay zat he eez... Such is ze vay of ze sea...[/jacque cousteau]

[/ QUOTE ] Here we see you being closed minded once again. Are you trying to say Bubba and a few others didn't ride my ass over spelling and grammar ??? Are you saying that ??? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif