Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Time CRUNCH

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by i_4x4, Jul 10, 2002.

1. i_4x4

i_4x4 1/2 ton status

Only 45 more days.
    It will tick by quickly. 6 weekends to get everything done, 2 of which are already wasted. 1 is for work, the other is family related.
    Later Ed

Oh, 1 maybe for wheelin'. Gotta have my fix. It's an addiction. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

AAAAHHHHH!!!!! So much left to do! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif It's coming up fast but I can't wait.

3. roostr3269

roostr3269 1/2 ton status

Man, i cant believe its only a litle over a month, and i dont even have my cage yet, I am really starting to sweat it now. Hope i'm ready.

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    6weekends!!!!! Damn I gota get movin!!!
    This is gonna be SWEET!!!!!!!!!
    YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

You just have to put it that way don't ya Ed? I'm not going to push myself this year. If I'm not ready then I'm just not gonna go!!! Can't wait to wheel with ya again Ed.

David

P.S. You don't have 31's on anymore do ya?

6. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Not gonna Go!!

Step away from the glass pipe! Go On put it down! Now step away! Goood! Now I don't want to see thoes words again!
    hehehehee /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Those are nasty words aren't they. With such little time left we better get a head count of who's really going and not just blowin smoke. Then get our travel plans dialed in.

David

8. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Well one plan we can count on is leaving wednesday morning 21st for Vegas. Anyone that is going tru Vegas to Moab on Wednesday is more than welcome to hook up with us there for the Thursday morining cararvan into MOAB!!!!
    I like the idea of everyone meeting at the Flying J just North of Vegas. That way any and all can leave when ready on Wednesday and crash out 1/2 way there... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

dang 45 days!!!!!!!!!!! my house is like moab preperation center of las vegas right now. order forms laying all over the place, lists of things to buy, parts scattered throughout my room... i need more time, i'm giving her all she's got! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

but i love it! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

10. Ryan Melton

Ryan Melton Registered Member

No Kidding Time Crunch. I'm still waiting on my Doubler, Axles, wheels, the front suspension is apart, and then I have to order driveshafts. Plus all the little stuff like brake lines etc. I may be breaking in gears driving around town once I get there!

Ryan

11. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Just remember, when it gets to 2 weeks before, just put it back together and bring what you've got. Don't miss the trip because you just had to have it installed unless it don't run without it. Hell, bring the parts and we will all help........ah....well maybe /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif .
    <font color="red">I CAN'T WAIT! </font color>

12. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

I agree, I'm bringing what I've got, whatever it is at the time!!! /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

13. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

So does that mean that someone will help me reroute my exhaust to fit my front driveshaft when I get there /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ? I've got plenty of stuff to do, but only two things on the absolutely gotta do list: install front gears 2: reroute exhaust

14. i_4x4

i_4x4 1/2 ton status

Hey David,
    We definently need to meet up again. My K5 has changed a little since you seen it last. Let see where to begin. 14 Bolt FF Shaved w/ 4.56's, Detroit, D44 w/ EZ Locker, Cross over steering, on my 3rd set of tires 33's,35's, now 37 MTR's, Full Roll cage dash to tail gate. Hopefully I won't need to try out the latter. Oh and the latest DOUBLER. Still waiting on the shifters. Still need front drive shaft &amp; exhaust are the must have's. A few others that I won't sweat, if I don't get them done. See you thier .

Later Ed

15. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Wow alot of changes since the stocker you had last time. I too have some changes:
    D44 True Trac 8lug front, 14FF rear welded with 4.10 gears, Rebuilt 327, RE8000 winch, Holley ProJection (no more flooding on the hills), a set of 36" and 38" TSL's, rebuilt TH350, ORD front shackles, dual batteries, Ready Welder II, Roll cage, custom front bumper, and a load of little things. Next is my "Springer Suspension" rear set-up that is on order and front 6" springs. Hopefully with this set-up my 38's won't rub the upper part of the front fender wells.

David

16. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Just added some missing skid plates yesterday so I'm a little more protected /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    One more thing off the list. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif