Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Time for some ear candy.......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Dec 16, 2002.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Dig the sound of this huge lumpy cam............. cool movie.

Here are the pics of the Chevelle. Here

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

nice.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif [​IMG]

3. MOABDADC22

P.S. I only wish that was my Chevelle. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

5. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Ma, i have a movie called 60's camaro burnout , i got off Kazaa, it is friggin awsome, the sound is amazing. If you have a sub the bass is better than any bass test ever. If i could upload it id link to it.

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

:drool: /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif :drool: /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

THAT ROCKS!!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

8. Tony R

Tony R Newbie

This is my Chevelle

Just found pictures of my Chevelle posted on this forum.

Not sure what this forum is, but these are pictures of my 69 Hugger Orange Chevelle.

It's a 540 BB with a 8-71 blower.

The nice thing about a blower vs. nitrous is, the power is always there. Have you driven in a vehicle with 700 ft lbs. of torque at 3,000 rpm? And this Chevelle was built for street. I use it to go get milk. Blows peoples' minds when I pull up to a supermarket and come out with a gallon of milk. Oh yeah, and it takes 10 gallons of fuel to get 1 gallon of milk /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

So for me, a supercharger was the way to go over nitrous. I could always add nitrous down the road if I wanted to.

It's one hell of a fun ride.

Oh, did I tell you it's also obnoxiously loud with 3 1/2 pipes and 2 chamber flowmasters? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Cops are pretty cool with it.

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Sweet!!!!

10. MOABDADC22

Re: This is my Chevelle

Tony, I am a huge Chevelle nut too. And I have to say that you have cheanged my "X-Mas wish list." Now all I want is a supercharger. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the colorado K5 bulliten board. We are a group dedicated to Chevy K5 blazers and K10,20 and 30 trucks. But who dosnt like a throaty blown big-block chevelle. Wheres the "Im not worthy" emoticon when you need it! That is one sweet ride,i bet it turns tires into a molten ple of rubber in an instant.
    "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy" "Im not worthy"

12. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

thats cool that some pics of your chevelle were on a 4x4 forum for 12 hours and you found them.
    you must be miss cleo.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

13. thatK30guy

How did you find the pics here? Something sounds fishy.

Why not take the time to fill out your profile so we can read more about you.

If that Chevelle is yours, as you claim, it's a pretty bad assed car. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Tony R

Tony R Newbie

What is so fishy about my reply? I don't get it!

Remember, I just found this site today, and quickly registered so I can post. To make you happy, I've updated my profile.

Here's a link to my other toy:

http://www.edigitalphotos.com/zo6/0004.jpg

You can check out the ZO6 here:

http://www.edigitalphotos.com/zo6

There's also a picture of my 1 year old son behind the wheel of my Chevelle.

If you don't believe me.....oh well.

Oh, by the way, how did I find the pictures posted here? The tracking system on my site tells me who and where is clicking on it. Simple. Welcome to the technology world.

Still trying to figure what this site is about.

Feel free to ask questions.

Did I mention I've updated my profile for you?

15. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Still trying to figure what this site is about.

[/ QUOTE ]

The name says it all. Not meaning to insult your intelligence, but in case you didn't know, K5 is the model designation for full-size Chevy Blazers from 1969-1991. This site is dedicated to them, along with other full-size GM trucks. Just browse around a little bit and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's basically a bunch of rednecks (myself included /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) that own said vehicles shooting the breeze about them. 99% of the men and women you'll encounter on here are great people and always happy to give a fellow GM lover advice, even if they don't own a K5 (yet). That's it in a nutshell right there. Thanks for stopping by.

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    99% of the men and women you'll encounter on here are great people

[/ QUOTE ] Watch out for some clown that calls himself "chevyfumes"........ /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. thatK30guy

Ok, now that's better! That wasn't so hard, was it? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    After reading your profile, we understand you a little better now. Now that you are here, you may as well take the time to get to know everyone because we are like a "family oriented" site. No dirty crap goes on here out of spite or hate. Just good old fun, etc. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I wasn't meaning to sound like those cars were not yours. We have had a few situations not too long ago where someone else on the internet tried to take claim of pics of other members on this site's trucks. We quickly got those problems settled. But since you can back up your proof of ownership, welcome to CK5!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif We are the next best thing to muscle cars, only slightly better because if you are getting chased by the po-po, you can simply turn off the road and go where the cops can't go. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

And I complain about the mileage I get with my Blazer..... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif