Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Time to clean again...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I don't know what happened, I cleaned this room a few months ago and it quickly became the storage for all my parents crap... not to mention this desk... I get in a messy room and can't seem to do my part to keep it clean... My bedroom is no problem, because it's all my crap and I keep it nice and organized...

I swear I am adopted or something, no one else in my immediate family has my organizational skills and neat-freakishness /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Sooooo... did you inherit the position of "He who posts everything that goes through his mind" while I've been AWOL? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif