Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Time to go for a long, long, walk ~update~

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Nov 1, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

Re: Time to go for a long, long, walk....

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif rob sorry to hear bout all the stuff goin on over there. sad to see a blazer goin away. specially after puttin some good effort into building it. hope ya can get another one down on in the future. gotta stay here tho and have a good ol time in the forumns. later.

jacob

3. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

If I had more than a ridiculously low amount of cash in my pocket, I'd help ya out, if anything to be able to sell it back when you can afford it again. Is there no other way than selling your rig?

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

no, after this month when the baby gets here my better half willl have been in the hospitol more times than I can count with many complications, im just glad they both made it.
    But... on Wednesday the final nail was driven in the blazers coffin when my Industrial benafits were stopped due to a hired gun for the state making a false report stating he gave me a physical exam that never happened. due to this one report by a guy who has seen me once... for 9 minutes /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif, it has all gone south. it dosent even seem to hold weight against 3 surgeons or theose who have treated me for 2 years /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I dont get it but it will be a spendy time to try to hang on. I was seriously injured and lost a career that i love and ended up with a 70% complete disability with my right hand / arm, and get told to F-off /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so i have no choice but to sell the rig. It isnt as important as feeding the family, or beating this rap or else ill be applying at McDonalds and trying to have a life.

5. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I thought there was something called the Americans With Disabilities Act. May wanna do some looking into it. I think it was adopted in 1974

John

6. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

Dude! that sucks!
    Something like this happened to my dad.
    The state dropped his disablity after a year...even though he was, and is, still unable to work due to a terminal illness.

He ended up applying for social security... which I guess is better than robbing a bank. The up side was, Social Security gave him back pay to when he was first diagnosed diasabled.

something to think about.. I dont know how old you are (probly not old enough)...

edited cause stuff like this pisses me off so bad I cant type complete thoughts....

7. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

8. uglychevyZZ4

Dont I wish, this clown I was sent to be examined by was SUPPOSED to be examining me so I would have an actual percentage number for the disability, and thats where it went a-wry, he said he DID an exam and a complete physical evaluation decribed in his EIGHT page report when he only saw me for 9 minutes and 1/2 of that time was asking me questions about his fa#@$g boat /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    So I am not YET covered under that dissability act since instead of rating me he EXCLUDED me, gee, I guess our nations surgeons and Dr.'s are no longer trusted by the state to diagnose , after 2 years worth of exams, tests, and documentations, on the extent of the injuries they look after.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] I hate these IME state clowms who are hired to screw the american worker out of his "paid in" benafits. They are only holding contracts to do these exams because they cannot make it in the REAL medical world. [​IMG] But if anyone knows the L n I law well, feel free to pm me

9. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

if hes making a false statement i don't think that is legal. i would take that to court. i wouldn't know how about you would do it but that has some grounds. you can possibly sue the guy directly and go to court with him. i mean its a long shot but its yer word against his. ya might wanna look into all this rob. you can get the money that yer sposed to be getting. hope everything works out well and the baby and yer wife come through alrite. later.

jacob

10. uglychevyZZ4

Yes an appeal has allready been filed by my attorney but the fact remains that I have to feed my kids until the decision is over turned, hence: sell the k5, for the same reason that there are millions of elders in the us that are homeless, because they cant eat while waiting for paperwork to get processed.

11. uglychevyZZ4

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    If I had more than a ridiculously low amount of cash in my pocket, I'd help ya out

[/ QUOTE ] quit that crap before someone makes me cry /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gifI am not really having any choice here, but we can allways have a k5 vigil after i sign the title /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'm sorry to hear it, I hope things turn around for you soon.

13. uglychevyZZ4

Me too, in 3 days the Titanic has docked here and it has allready filled with holes.
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

14. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

off topic...

sig line has in it:

...all Chevy baby whats next, j**p parts?

[/ QUOTE ]

For Sale thread has in it:

-new jeep seats, no hacking done

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Sorry, this has nothing to do with your situation Rob, but I had to /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. uglychevyZZ4

[​IMG]
    lol, thats the name jackass not the vehicle they came from [​IMG]

16. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif whatever, tell yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel better /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

17. uglychevyZZ4

Mike you smartass, when did you finally loosen up those scooby doo under-roo's and pinch a penny loose to get a membership? And Taylor said keep em', he has moved on to Bob the builder now /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif [​IMG]

18. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I didn't buy a membership, lay off the MGD mmmkay, really, I'm worried about you man.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. uglychevyZZ4

O, ok, i didnt know nonmembers can post in the forum. I didnt THINK you would cough a whoppin 25 bones.tightass /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I do watch what I spend, then I have money in the bank for something I really want. Ima frugal son-of-a-bi*** /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But then again, my truck isnt for sale cause I need cash, just think of all the $25 here and there and what they add up to in a month, or whatever.