Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

time to vote...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Nov 2, 2004.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

its that day folks. Time to decide which 4x4 site is the best ever! Let your voice be heard! VOTE!!!!

oh yeah, there is a couple of guys running for president or something to. Make sure you get out to your polling place. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The terrorists would prefer kerry, so give Osama a direct kick to the nads by voting for W! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    its that day folks. Time to decide which 4x4 site is the best ever! Let your voice be heard! VOTE!!!!

oh yeah, there is a couple of guys running for president or something to. Make sure you get out to your polling place. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The terrorists would prefer kerry, so give Osama a direct kick to the nads by voting for W! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

Let us not forget poor little me, who may have a new boss at the end of the day................

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Let us not forget poor little me, who may have a new boss at the end of the day................

[/ QUOTE ]

I never thought about it like this before, but it must be kind of wierd to have your boss picked by the general (uneducated) public.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never thought about it like this before, but it must be kind of wierd to have your boss picked by the general (uneducated) public.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is. Kind of irks me sometimes just because of the fact that these things could come down to people inside the towns that already have PD's and we very rarely see or service might have a greater say in the process than the people who do actually see us all the time.

Maybe it's time to bring the electoral votes to county elections /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The terrorists would prefer kerry, so give Osama a direct kick to the nads by voting for W!

[/ QUOTE ]

Done! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif