Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tip of the day, 1/13/04

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Jan 14, 2004.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Stephanie's tip of the day:

When you go to get in your car, make sure your work binder is in the car with you, and not still sitting on the roof. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Otherwise it makes an interesting show driving down the road, leaving a trail to find your way back home. Oh yeah, it's not fun picking that same trail out of the gutter and turning in paperwork with a bus tread mark on it either to your boss. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

That is all.

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Tim's tip of the week:

When you lock your keys in your truck, make sure you've got a piece of metal strapping from bundling lumber together in the back of your truck like I did. I managed to use a borrowed hack saw, pliers, and said piece of metal strapping to manufacture and use a homeade slim-jim faster than I could have called anyone to unlock it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I just don't have doorlocks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

They are overrated anyways.

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

wow that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

5. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

When you go to get in your car, make sure your work binder is in the car with you, and not still sitting on the roof. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Otherwise it makes an interesting show driving down the road, leaving a trail to find your way back home. Oh yeah, it's not fun picking that same trail out of the gutter and turning in paperwork with a bus tread mark on it either to your boss. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

You managed to find all of it?! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Another tip of the day.

Don't leave the child protection seat on the roof with the baby in it... Don't laugh... It's been done... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Lara's tip of the week:

[​IMG]

Bawahahahahaha!!! [​IMG]

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Mistake #1:
    Bringing your work home the day before! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Leave work at work and never have this problem again /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

You managed to find all of it?! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of it. Well, most of what needed to be turned in to my boss. It was really sad... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    Mistake #1:
    Bringing your work home the day before! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Leave work at work and never have this problem again /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My car is my office. So my work comes home with me every night. I was sick Monday, so I was doing work at home to keep on top of it. Sucks to fall behind and then be playing catch up for a week. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif