Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tire fit

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dammit32, Aug 11, 2002.

1. dammit32

dammit32 1/2 ton status

i was thinking of going with 35x14.5x15's on my blazer with bushwacker cut out flares....does anyone know if the flares will cover the whole tire? my 31x10.5x15's are even with the fender right now

2. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Phoenix(but it\'s a dry heat...like an oven!)AZ.
    Yeah the "Wackers" will cover the front tires,but the rears will look odd.You see unless you have some kind of extreme back-spacing wheels then your rear will still be flush with the fenders.Alot of choices here in wheels...the fronts will be covered if you are running 3-4" of back spaced wheels(i.e.15x10 std. B.S.).That wide of tire might rub alot with 4" of lift..but thats what the "cut-outs" are for,right?Fill out your profile,so we have more info.Mike

3. dammit32

dammit32 1/2 ton status

thanks for the info...filled out my profile some more but my truck is mostly stock so its hard to list things i dont have lol....so i listed some of my project that are in the works....the board here is great for advise....hate to spend $$$ on stuff if its not going to work or be legal here in Maine /forums/images/icons/cool.gif