Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tire prices??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chops76, Apr 28, 2006.

1. chops76

chops76 Registered Member

anybody know what a good price for some brand new 39.5 x 15 x 16.5 super swamper tsl's? i came across some for $253 apiece and shipping was $80 for all up to 5 tires. thought that was good. anybody recomend what type of rims work best with these for a '76 blazer with dana 44 3/4 ton front and 14 bolt ff rear? thanks:D

2. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

hey you are from near me the cheapest i have everfound is sam's offroad chepest swampers i have ever found email me sometime and i shall come meet ya projunkracing@hardcore4x4.com

3. chops76

chops76 Registered Member

i didnt quite understand if you knew of someone cheaper or my source was cheaper. i can hook you up with the website if you would like. i just picked up on tire today, brand new 39.5x15x16.5 tsl for $255 and had to drive an hour to pick it up. gonna use as my spare and rig up a rack in the bed. i dont know if that was cheap or not but if you look in the 4wheelin mag. they run close to $275 apiece w/o shipping. thanks man.:D

4. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

from sams it is 238 a tire