Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tire weight help please!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MudNurI, Nov 15, 2001.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

if ANYONE has a tire that is not on a rim- PLEASE weigh it for me- I may have a buyer for the tires, but I don't want to seperate them until I KNOW for sure shipping isnt' going to cost that much--- or if anyone knows of a web site that list tire spec's including weight please let me know- these are 33's by the way!
    thank you!

--Brandy

IF ONLY THE 4 YEAR OLD COULD TURN A WRENCH
    1986 K5 4" skyjacker suspension 3 " body, 14 bolt rear 12 bolt dana 44 front, TIRED ol 305-

2. Executioner

Executioner 1/2 ton status

Temp. Ft. Walton Beach Fl. home=Tucson, Az.
    fyi, some shippers(UPS) also have a max. demension as well as weight, and some charge extra is not boxed/wraped.
    Good luck
    I geuss 50lbs, per tire

3. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

they really weigh that much?? DAMN why couldnt my brother still work for Fed Ex? I am going to look into a truck freight company, we have quite a few locally- anyone ever use a freight company?

IF ONLY THE 4 YEAR OLD COULD TURN A WRENCH
    1986 K5 4" skyjacker suspension 3 " body, 14 bolt rear 12 bolt dana 44 front, TIRED ol 305-