Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tire wheel combos

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by georgiared84, Feb 21, 2003.

1. georgiared84

georgiared84 1/2 ton status

Anyone order from desertrat.com for tire/wheel combos? I need to replace my once AT's now racing slicks, and figured I'd do wheels as well. (My rally's are in sad shape) Anyone know somewhere else that has decent wheel/ tire combo's cheap? I'm trying to find a 15x8 with 33x12.50 MT's.

2. bigmack

bigmack 1/2 ton status

National Tire & Wheel has alot of stuff. I believe they are at natltire.com.

3. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

it is www.ntwonline.com for national, just about any offroad place can do a package deal, i would try for someone close to keep shipping down /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

www.4wpw.com does tire and wheel packages too - sometimes have a free shipping deal going also.

5. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

We got 2 4wheelparts places in Georgia thats were i got my tire and wheel package from and didnt have to wait for them to ship or anything id try there first before ordering online. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net