Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tires 4 sale OHIO Pics Added

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bad_bo_ti, Jan 2, 2004.

1. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

these are just the tires, no rims, 3 are decent 1 is bald, 1 of them has a gash in them (i think the bald one?) will find out asap, will get pics of all tires and tread, will sell seperate or together, $25 a piece will consider shipping buyer pays pics are here

Also My 35x17.5x15 mickey baja belted on weld super single rims 15x14 6lug all tires in good shape all rims in great shape (needs a little cleaning) pics can be seen here $1000 obo plus i have a spare 35x17.5x15 tire used i will throw in, if someone wants the mickeys and the other tires i listed i will throw them in for free to whoever buys the mickeys /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif or give me a 1000 for the other tires i will throw in the mickeys /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

ttt will consider trades /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif let me know what you have

3. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

ttt any body interested? offers?

4. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

trades offers anything!!! all these are doing is collecting dust i want someone to get some use out of them!!

5. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

anyone please help a brother out /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif