Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tires for sale

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by leadfoot067, Sep 4, 2004.

1. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

FOR SALE....5~38.5/14.50/15 SWAMPER SXs....4 have 80-90% tread with normal rash and chunking from wheeling on rocks.. 1 is still like new.....all have been grooved....they r mounted on 15x8, 8 lug white spoke wheels i painted red....$950.00 for all 5...sorry no trades..need cash to buy a house /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif...pics in my webshots,in the dana 60 album

2. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Jesus Christ, will somebody buy these tires so Shane doesn't have to live in the alley behind my house anymore...
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. leadfoot067

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. leadfoot067

i cant believe nobody wants these /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

OK then my usual offer 50 bucks and a six pack of tall cans... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifOh yeah , you deliver....

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

its not that no one wants them its that the people that want them cant afford them like me they would be good for my 75 but when money is short then what can you do. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. leadfoot067

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    OK then my usual offer 50 bucks and a six pack of tall cans... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifOh yeah , you deliver....

[/ QUOTE ]

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

OK then 40 bucks and a 40 oz. of malt liquor... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. leadfoot067

ya....then youll wake up.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

OK then I'm awake, think you can make it down here before noon, I have a movie to take back to blockbuster... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif