Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tires

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Moose, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Well I have been running 37" SSR for a while now but I wish i would have got boggers. I talked to discount today and asked them if they were hurt ( I bought the road hazard with them) would they let me get 35" or bigger boggers instead? NO. Just venting the wife doesn't care. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. motofool

motofool 1/2 ton status

ill give ya 300$ for your tires and you can go get some boggers =P

3. RATAH

RATAH 1/2 ton status

What is it you dont like about the SSR's ???

4. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

If you spend much time on the street stay with the SSR's. I had SSR's fo a long time and decided they weren't agressive enough for me and bought 35x16 boggers....I'm going back to the SSR's or FC2's. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

I actually like the SSR but like you said not aggresive enough. Its on my pavement pounding Sub I use to tow out the quads. Just want a wider more aggresive tire. Maybe some day. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

6. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I actually like the SSR but like you said not aggresive enough. Its on my pavement pounding Sub I use to tow out the quads. Just want a wider more aggresive tire. Maybe some day. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I will admit boggers are crazy looking and make the SSR look like a A/T but it's not worth it IMHO. They ride rough and are extremely loud. The wider one like to grab the small "ruts" in the road and throw you around especially if you have wide rims. Oh and cops love trucks with boggers. They can hear you a mile away and know if you are slowing down.