Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlaznRebel, May 3, 2003.

1. BlaznRebel

BlaznRebel 1/2 ton status

Well thanks to a friend who was nice enough to drive me 170 miles round trip to Interco Tire in Rayne, Louisiana. I am the proud new owner of 4- 15/39.5/15 TSL Swampers.will get some pics up soon. Like tomorrow i tink........That is all /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. BlaznRebel

ok got some of those pics up for those interested. Just hit the link... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

So what kind of deal did you get? Details!

4. BlaznRebel

I priced the same tires here locally for 296 a tire, and got them @ Interco for 241. So I saved roughly 200 for the 4. I would have gotten 42's but didn't have the 1350 it required.

5. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Marc! WTF!! I see what happens when I loose my cell phone and haven't talked to ya'll in about a month! Dude, looks kickass, wish I'd have known you needed tires run back into B.R. I have been too and from lafayette a few times lately...Either way looks sweet! Is the 14FF swap now emminent!?! You need to not work sundays, we hit the spillway last weekend /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh yeah I am moving to B.R. so now I'll be here 24-7 or at the bike shop.

6. BlaznRebel

alright well lets see mabe you need to hit the spillway on saturdays instead????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I don't work on that day.thanx i like it myself. Looks alot more agressive...Ineed to find a hole to test the tires in though...Stop by sometime you know where i live..

7. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

Looks good, but I see some fender trimmin' in your very near future! Whether you do it or they do!

8. Hardcore

Hardcore 1/2 ton status

Man, does interco sell to anyone direct. I pass by there place in Rayne all the time. How does the price compare to the big places such as 4 wheel parts or Tyres? I may have to get some 33x12.50 SSR's from them direct. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i run the same tire... 39.5 TSLs kick azz!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

10. BlaznRebel

Well if you pass them all the time just pick them up it's alot cheaper. I saved $220 mainly cause there is no suplier markup and i don't have to pay shipping. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif