Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Title loans BAD or GOOD??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CaveBlazin, Aug 14, 2004.

1. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

If you need some money and your credit is destroyed by some crooks and the only thing you have is that sweet title to your vehicle are they good? bad? anyone ever done these. Im sure the Intrest rates are high. And does anyone know of a good loan place that helps people like myself uhh I mean a friend of mine out???

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If it's a nice vehicle you care about, I wouldn't go to one of those places, but if it's a vehicle you don't care about too much, well......

3. CaveBlazin

Its my, my, my <--- insert tears Blazer!!!!

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Its my, my, my <--- insert tears Blazer!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]I'd have too say HELL NO !!! then. I personally haven't delt with one of those places, but I have seen them selling quite a few nice cars. Made me wonder how they got the really nice ones. I assume they have very high intrest rates. I've heard, be late on one payment and kiss your car goodbye. But that's just hear-say.

5. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Youre gonna get raped on interest, but as long as you can make the payments I dont know what there is to worry about.

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

interest is bad
    loans are bad
    borrowing or spending money that you dont have is very very bad

just ask me.,
    now im 10k in debt these days, all from only 1300 and 600 initially,. and ill be needing to have teeth made somehow in near future cuz the only ones i have left are eating away bad now also,. ill never be humanly able to get out from under this, i wil be in debt for ever, you dont want to be stuck like that too.

my lifes pretty much over already
    all within the last couple years

loans are bad
    no, they are evil

unless maybe you make a lot of guaranteed money often,

good luck

7. CaveBlazin

Being in the the military you get guaranteed money sorta and its decent but my wife got out and now we are relying on my check so we got behind and now that she has gotten a new job we just need a quick catch up spot of cash so I know we would be able to get the money back. Especially because it has my title on it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

If you call one of those places you will find out fast that your rig is too old and they will not give you a loan on it. Only something like 1995 and newer (less than 10 years old) are good for loans at one of those places.