Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tmaxx

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by gokartergo, Oct 16, 2005.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Tmaxx for sale.. I bought it from somebody that said he only did brake in of the motor. Then was shipped of to Iraq.. Came back and I bought it.. I played with it for about 2 weeks.. I always had problems keeping it running.. I don’t understand the carbs on these things.. So me and my son went to electric.. I did take it to a R/C shop three times.. He would adjust the carb and then run it for 20 to 30 minutes there with no problems.. I would get it home and do the same until the next time I’d run it.. Then it would start and run for about 10 minutes and die.. I did this like three times and gave up.. It has been sitting for about a year.. I was told it has the 1.5 pro motor.. The only thing it is missing is the antenna prtector. But I will include all that you see. If you pick up I will include about ½ to ¾ gallon of gas.. But will not ship the gas. I would like $285.00 plus shipping… I am in Hollister CA…I think I have a burb body I need to find. I can tthrow in has well.. It was not painted yet..…Thanks

[​IMG]

2. gokartergo

3. gokartergo

I bought the antenna protector $1.50 and put it on. Also found the burb body.. That alone is $28.00 still in it's wrapper. I also bought all new batteries for it. I am going to charge up the EZ start battery and try and fire it up within the next couple of days.. If it fires up (probably will because of my luck) then the price is going up and I'll probably put it on Ebay..

[​IMG]

4. gokartergo

I took it to the R/C shop.. He readjusted the carb and cleaned it out.. New glow plug and a few other things.. $47.00 later it runs great.. .. I will shoot a little video of it tomorrow.... Dan

5. gokartergo

OK I have a couple of short videos of it running if anybody wants me to send them out..