Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

To anybody selling a K30.....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, Jun 28, 2001.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

......if you don't mind, could you send me a PM whenever you find one for sale or are trying to get rid of one you already have?

There are a few for sale showing up on the forums and I can't keep track of all of them while scanning around to try and find each one. It would be easier if you guys would PM me to let me know. NO, I'm not trying to get the first dibs on them before anybody posts them on the main forums. I just want the info in my PM's where I can view them with all the other 'important' info. [​IMG]

<font color=red>I m so we Todd did.
    I m sofa king we Todd did.</font color=red>

2. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

I think he's trying to drive the price up on em'.[​IMG]

Supply and demand, swoop up on all of the supply, and the demand (cost) goes up.

Twiztid

3. RGF

RGF 1/2 ton status

Thats what Boyce did!!!

4. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

he ia boyce ask rene =-)

AJ
    Soon to wheelin spot near you
    Project Harvey[​IMG]

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Eric, Ralph, you guys are killing me here!!! [​IMG]

While I keep on searching for more and more K30's, I keep the ones that are complete. Those that are partial, I scrap out and sell stuff off of.

I am trying to find the "perfect" frame. I need a good, virgin, rust-free, no welds, cracks, bends, etc. frame for a base to start with. I am trying to find one so I can get busy with sandblasting and painting and installing the new lift, axles, etc. Then transform the body of another over to it and then, GO PLAY!!!

In my opinion, a clean frame is a sign of a strong undercarriage. Where there is no rust, cracks, welds, etc. you are going to have a strong, maintenance-free, and clean frame and not have any worries about anything on it.

<font color=red>I m so we Todd did.
    I m sofa king we Todd did.</font color=red>