Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

To be young again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by clarkjw24, Mar 30, 2005.

1. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Man what I'd give to be young again. Especially this time of year. The town I live in is on the main stretch to Myrtle Beach and it seems like everywhere I look there is a car full of hotties. These crazy kids and their spring break craziness. Back when I was younger (younger=not married and no kids) it wasn't impossible to get to know some of these girls passing though. And I don't know but I rarely ever see an ugly girl anymore (prob because I've been married for almost 9 years). I'm not saying that I wish my life was different just that I wish those late teen and early 20s years had lasted longer.

2. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

well i can honestly say i'm enjoying being young and will be thankfull that i have the chance to look back on these days (assuming i make it that far). not everyone got a chance to enjoy these years. Be thankful for what you have now and cherish the good memories is what i've always been told.