Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

To everyone in 4x4 clubs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by blazinzuk, Aug 4, 2006.

1. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey guys can you send me copys of your rulebooks I am the secratary in a club that is growing quite a bit and our little rulebook is not cutting it. I am just trrying to get a feel for what is working for everyone else. A little info about our club is we have about 32 familys in right now. Everything from stock samis to a couple of big full sizes many jeeps in all different states of mods and a couple of full on buggies, so basically we got it all, we do all sorts of trailrides everything from easy to hardcore rockcrawling. We also cover an large area If we met at our northern most member it would be a nearly 100 mile drive for our southern most member to attend. Heres our website http://www.snakeriveroffroaders.com/ Thanks for all your help

2. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Is your club incorporated? If it is then you will need bylaws instead of rules which I could get a copy of ours if you need them.

As for general rules you can can check ours out here

http://www.4x4syndicate.com/id18.htm

We did those mostly as a joke but the most important part is the 33" tire minimum and the required locker. That was we aren't speinding our day with a tow strap hooked up to a friggin liberty or some crap.

3. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status