Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TO MEN EVERYWHERE FROM A WOMAN WHO HAS HAD ENOUGH!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MudNurI, Mar 18, 2002.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

some are lame- what can I say I made them up in comparrison to the men's LOL

If you think your going bald, you probably are. Don't ask us. we refuse to answer!

Learn to use the toilet seat.. if its down- put it up.

If you won't/don't dress like a GQ model, don't expect us to act like a Victoria's Secret Bimbo

SHAVE your wiskers-- ALWAYS. A clean shaven face is always more attractive than 3 day scruff. One of the big reason's women fear getting married is that married men always grow some nasty scruff, and by then- we HAVE SCRUFF BURN!

Birthdays, Valenties, and Anniversaries are not dates we should have to remind you of. Its not a day that gives you the right to buy me a super duper vacume cleaner- because "Tim The Tool Man" has one...I'm not Tim

If you ask a question and I don't answer,,,don't keep asking me!

Most of the time were thinking about ourselves. Live with it

Don't try to hold a conversation with me regarding navel lint, or shotgun formation. If you'd like to discuss a pertinent topic... see 2 above..

Sunday== day at the mall... dont ask me where I'm going- you know, and you also know you need to watch YOUR children- your not babysitting- they are YOURS! Let it be.

Drinking beer in the garage, is not a sport, and no we're never going to think of it that way.

When we have to go somewhere, PLEASE put the clothes on that I laid out for you. Trust me, my taste is best!

You have enough tools

You have too many toys

Sulking is blackmail

Don't ask me what I want, by now you should know.
    Remember- its nothing that Tim The Tool Man has!

No we don't care that you can't remember birthday's. The date doesn't change. its the same every year.. by now you should know those too!

Most women own 3 screwdriver's- what makes you think we'd be any good at choosing your next tool,,when there are millions at Sear's? We dont' care- let us shop- you go hang out at sears.. just give me the CC first..

UUUGGHHHH I DUNNO is NOT an answer!

Don't come looking for Sympathy, when you spent the last 2 months fixing up your truck- to demolish it at a trail ride... you want sympathy- go see your beer drinking super vacume buying buddies!

The reason my headache lasted this long- your still here,, with your SCRUFFY face!

Kung-Fu low ($200) budget movies- where the lips don't move with the words, are best left to your low budget buddies

Check your pants- ie... PULL THE DAMN THINGS UP!

Its more fun to answer your questions the way I would want you to answer

Yup, on EVERY quiz!

Regardless of when you said it, you won't remember 5 minutes from now..there for, regardless of what you might think, you are wrong

If you'd wear dark sun-glasses like us- we wouldn't notice you Ogle!

If we only told you to do something you wouldn't understand it, hence the reason, we stand behing you directing, while you do it!

Whenever possible, please remember I pay the bills- I can forget to pay for ESPN next month!

Women see 1 color- GREEN-- unless of course you count Gray- your hair

Didn't your mother ever tell you to "leave it alone it will grow?" it aint happened by now, it aint gonna happen!!

Shoes are like tools- you can NEVER have enough- isn't that what you said?

If we say nothing is wrong- you know we're lying- play the game- think hard about what you did, you WILL remember why we are pissed!

hehehe,,, these aren't that bad!

brandy

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Not as funny as the other post.. Sorry! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

If you'd wear dark sun-glasses like us- we wouldn't notice you Ogle

<hr></blockquote>

hehehehe.. one step ahead of you on this one... I own iridium oakleys... cant see my eyes or where im looking no matter what.. heheheheheh

4. <blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Shoes are like tools- you can NEVER have enough- isn't that what you said?

<hr></blockquote>

thats my wife! i've built her three racks in three different closets for her shoes. she never complains about my junk trucks and messy garage. its all about compromise

5. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

you only think that because your a guy! LOL

Brandy

6. californiak5

californiak5 1/2 ton status

OUCH /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I think my feelings are hurt........................NOT.....

I need a beer. Where is my beer at? Oh yea, it's out in MY garage in MY beer fridge next to ALL MY tools that I paid for.

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Ha Ha Ha /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

7. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Great job with the retaliation Brandy!! I couldn't have said it better myself.

8. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

ok, several very valid points I want to point out here. please keep in mind that many if my female freinds consider me a very considerate individual ( hell, 3 of them have dumped the M word at me, trying to entice me into the lifelong chokehold) but, I have many fallicies that I beleive are somewhat universal among men.

Birthdays, Valenties, and Anniversaries are not dates we should have to remind you of. Its not a day that gives you the right to buy me a super duper vacume cleaner- because "Tim The Tool Man" has one...I'm not Tim

<hr></blockquote>

you shouldn't have to remind me, but the only birthday I havn't continualy forgotten over the years is my fathers, and thats only because its a day before mine. all I really know about my family, is the general time of the month they happen, such as my moms is middle of march, my brothers is begining of september, around labor day, etc. hell, I forgot my own birthday for the last 2 years now. they were perhaps the greatest surprise birthday parties ever, as I wandered home, and cake appeared out of nowhere....

as for remembering holidays, the only one I remember is Christmas, new years, and 4th of July. call me an inconsiderate bastard if you want to, but thats not going to help you get goodies on these Uuber important dates of yours.

Learn to use the toilet seat.. if its down- put it up.

<hr></blockquote>
    I've never complained about the position of the toilet seat, nor have I ever heard a friend complain about how `she always puts the seat down' and I'm even pretty good about keeping it down. what I do hear is constant whining whenever the seat gets left up.

If you ask a question and I don't answer,,,don't keep asking me!

<hr></blockquote>
    then don;t be pissed when I set that nasty TH400 on the table, and start tearing it down for rebuild.

You have enough tools

You have too many toys

<hr></blockquote>
    fine, you own enough clothes, and shoes. I get by fine with my 2 pairs of shoes, 5 pairs of jeans, and randomly large number of Tshirts, work shirts, and dress shirts. ( I even own 2 pair of slacks... )

here's a good contradiction:

Regardless of when you said it, you won't remember 5 minutes from now..there for, regardless of what you might think, you are wrong

<hr></blockquote> not nessicarily wrong, but if I can't remember somethign for 5 minutes, how does this next one apply?

If we say nothing is wrong- you know we're lying- play the game- think hard about what you did, you WILL remember why we are pissed!

<hr></blockquote>I refuse to `play the game with anyone. all the girls I talk to know this, and seem to have learned that when I ask whats wrong, they either better fess up with something thats wrong, or be prepared for me never to mention it again. this seems to be the best policy, and for them they get to tell me all about thier problems, with few or no interuptions, until they're done. then I'll offer up a constructive answer, apply hugs as needed, and then be on my way. `the game' is stupid.

If we only told you to do something you wouldn't understand it, hence the reason, we stand behing you directing, while you do it!

<hr></blockquote> get a mechanical engineering degree, before trying to direct me in how to do anything having to do with heavy objects, or something thats broken.

sorry, I'm just tired of getting dumped on by women who precieve men as a complex life form, or as good at remembering miniscule details about this and that from dates of yesteryear, like their best friends. we're not heartless barbarians, we're only human, and in teh mix of things, try to do dozens of things every day, in a giant juggling act which makes chainsaws, and flaming barbels look like childsplay.

when we get done with a long 8-10 hour day of work, we want to go home, spend a few minutes winding down from the huge traffic jam, and jerk of a boss, in the quiet sanctuary of our own homes. when I get married, I won't demand dinner, or anything stupid like that, but I would like a few moments to myself as I walk in the front door to calm down, and get the days stress worked out. please hold off on the `honey-do list' and whatnot for the first 15 or 20 minutes.

I may not speak for everyone, but I believe this to be a general feeling among many men.

-Rich

9. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I totally agree with you (did I say that out loud?)/forums/images/icons/wink.gif on the whole "give me 15 mins to unwind when I first get home."I think it's imperative. Noone wants to be attacked when they get home and giving someone that space and respect is such a simple concept. That 15 minutes will set a much more pleasant tone than hitting someone with negativity when they step through that door.

10. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

That's because you usually do! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

11. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Rich you are looking WAY too deep into this... LOL /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

12. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

ChevyCaGal said:
    Rich you are looking WAY too deep into this... LOL

<hr></blockquote>

.... too deep.... TOO DEEP? PERHAPS NOT <font color=red>DEEP ENOUGH!</font color=red>

BWAHAHAHHAAHahhAHhahAHHAHHHAHAHHAhAHAHAHAHhAhAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!

or something like that.
    -Rich

13. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

gee, can you tell me how you really feel?

funniest part is --- all the guys on the "men have had enough" list thought it was a wonderful idea... great points etc.. however when the FEW chicks on this board retaliate,,,,its turned into a big, women bashing men post, when in all reality I thought the oringal women post was pretty funny- hence the reason i dubbed them all over here to a man post.

In no way do I try to imply that men are barbarok, nimskuls etc... okay some are but some women are just as bad. My point was to make you LAUGH not give me a big phyliosophical detailed breakdown of my post. the point was to be a JOKE
    Brandy

14. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Dang!.....Wotta angry woman!....LOL......I can just see ya now......The flash in yer eyes....The flush on yer cheeks.......Hands on yer hips....Tappin' yer toe......LOLOL......sounds like Someone needs a HUG......great post...I loved it......

15. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I would have had my hands on my hips, but I'm sitting down, just about the rest was right on the $$ though LOL...

glad you liked it!

Brandy

16. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Oh Yeah......I forgot to mention......ya got most of it RWONG....LOL......Lotsa truth in the Guy post tho......(just doin' my part to keep the rant goin').....j/k

17. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

WHAT - you guys require ONLY 15 minutes of wind down time??? Whew - I must be more stressed than I though, cause I need at least 45 minutes to an hour!!!! I need a vacation!! (Will someone tell my family this!!!)

BTW - Great post Brandy!! A lot of guys realize the importance of just nodding and saying "yes dear" - but just don't hit us up in the garage when I reaching for a cold one!!!!! LOL!!

18. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

That was funny, but since I make the house payment, those don't apply to my house.

P.S. And my wife said I could say that!!!

19. MrsBlazen91

MrsBlazen91 Registered Member

I liked it. I thought it was really creative on your part to come back at the other post that my (sorry ladies) husband put up. I'm sorry,(not) to read that some of the men on this post didn't appreciate it's value, but they'll get over it.
    Good Job!
    Nicole

20. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

AWESOME job Brandy! ! ! ! ! Very well said! ! ! ! ! ! ! I couldn't have done better if I tried.