Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

To my stalking ex-gf...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Stay the hell out of this part of my life. Stay away from here and Pirate4x4, and the Nor-Cal forums. Go away.

This is just a message. Mods, this thread can be locked. Please don't delete or move it however, I'd like it to be seen.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

But I Need You !!!

3. Zeus33rd

I knew I could count on you post a reply to bring a smile to my face. :bow:

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Ooooh, so the naker haircuts go on and on and on ahhh

5. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Dear God, she's stalking on forums??? I had one take pictures of me at work after I broke up with her...so I know your pain...

6. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Might as well keep this one near the top. ;)

7. gauder

gauder Banned

Should we mass e-mail her?

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Think she'd like pics of a naked fat guy ?? I do have a camera.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
  9. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Orange juice came out my nose with this one!!!

10. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

I know exactly how you feel KJ, two of my ex's are currently banding together in an effort to ruin my life. I can ignore most of it, but now they're trying to take away my visitation rights with my kid! :mad: :mad: :mad:

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Bump.

If you're reading this, dearie, please avoid using this forum to harrass members of the Brotherhood. That makes me angry. And when I'm angry I get sad. And I don't like being sad.

Let me know if this continues to be a problem, KJ.

12. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

WOW...
    have pity on the next poor guy that might know her....

Psychos,,, yeeow.. scary

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Aw hell, grass valley aint that far, we could go over there as a family in the plumbing van,, and have a "visit" :haha:

14. Zeus33rd

None of the things you guys have suggested are needed. I'm sorry to air my dirty laundry here, but I think it needed to be done.

I just got a message on my machine from her saying "How dare I post this on the forums. If you don't remove it, or have it deleted my 5pm I'm gonna post there and tell all your buddies why I go to the forums." I'm NOT gonna delete this, or ask to have it moved. Sooo, alittle history is in order.

When we were together she paid for ALOT of the things I have now. She actually bought my Dodge for me when I lost my job the same day the credit app was supposed to go through. She pretty much financed 99% of the things on my Truggy. Rollcage, winch, motor, doubler....almost all of it. She spent ALOT of her hard earned money on me. She even gave me a buisness platnum visa card with my name on it. I'm thankful for that. I even lived with her for a few months during the relationship. When the reltionship ended, she decided she wanted some of the money paid back. I agreed, it was alot of money. So we set up a written contract thing with a payment I would pay her every month. When I had to move out of her house, I didn't have a job, or any money saved. I pretty much lived on her dime. I built diff covers during the time I lived with her...but it wasn't enough to live on. I'm a bit emarassed to admit all that now... Anyways, it was hard for me to get my life goin again. Pretty much had to start over. Find a job, get on my feet again, get over feeling depressed all the time. I was having a hard time making enough to support myself, let alone make payments to her. Could I have worked two jobs, or worked harder to make extra money so I could make my payments? Yep. I could have. I even know that I SHOULD have. I have a problem with procrastination these days, it goes along with depression. I've done alot of dumb **** with this situation that I wish I could take back and undo. So the reason she says she comes on these boards is to "protect her investment." She found a post where I said that I had "picked up an FX-55 processor for my computer" and totally flipped out on that. She thought, (thinks) that I bought an $800 processor when I should have been paying her. She would actually have a damn good point if she were right about it...What I actually did was overclock my current processor to the level of an FX-55. I got an email about that too. I bought a new pair of Red Wing work boots last week, as we all know Red Wings are good boots and not cheap. $140 to be exact. I told her about that, and she flipped out saying that I should be paying her. That I should by cheap boots and "make do" instead of buying good stuff. I've been spending $50 every 6 months on cheap boots, tired of doing that so I bought some good ones. I spend 8 hours a day standing on a concret floor building drivelines. The old shoes with holes in then big enough to see my toes weren't cutting it any longer. Somethings gotta keep the sparks off my toes. $150-$200 a week on diesel for my truck till I can move closer to the new job.

Now I know that I signed a contract saying that I would pay her a certain amount every month. I am sooooo aware of that its rediculous. But if I just don't have any money, then I can't pay her. She thinks the things I listed above are "unnecessary or overly expensive items". Didn't buy computer parts, good boots are not "unnecessary or overly expensive items", and diesel is certainly not unnecesarry, overly expensive for sure though.

Lots of things I could have done to make the situation better for me, I could have spent more time working and less playin on the computer and wheelin or workin on my truck. But those things didn't happen. I could have done more to make her feel good about the situation of me oweing her so much money. I have a one track, non-multitasking mind. If I have to think about more than 2 things at once, I freak out. It's hard for me to get back on my own two feet again, and worry about how I'm gonna pay her. This point in my life, I'm thinkin about the basic things. Where is the next weeks worth of food coming from? I wonder if my landlord is gonna boot me this month for bein late with the rent AGAIN? Where am I gonna live if he does? How am I gonna save money to move and spend $150 a week on fuel for the commute? Thats the $h1t I think about. Basic things that are gonna keep me on my feet for another day. I'm sure that my situation will get better over time and I'll be stable again, but untill then I can't think about how I'm gonna make my payments to her cause it's not something thats gonna keep me sustained. Could you say that it's unethical and that I lack integrity for letting the situation get the way it is? Yep, you prolly could. However, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Since the relationship ended, we have tried to remain friends. We've gone to dinner a couple times. I've helped her with things she needed help with. We have spent time together since the breakup. I did not know that she was on the forums "checking" on me though. Till last night.

Anyways, all that bs that I just typed really isn't the point of this whole post. The point is that you she needs to leave me alone here. You DO NOT need to come on here to "protect your investment". If you have a question, ask me. The Sherlock Holmes $h1t isn't cool.

15. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Block her IP:D

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think buy good boots saves money in the long run. $50.00 every 6 months vers $140.00 every 3 years. Tell her too do the math. Fuel ??? Ask her how you could pay anything if you can't get to and from work. I think it was very kewl of her too help you out in your time of need, but I have too wonder if she'd be wanting paid back if y'all hadn't parted ways. Did she want paid back when she bought the stuff for you, or did that happen after you split up with her ?? I've bough cars for girlfriends before and never asked too be paid after we've ended our relationships.

17. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

Does she just browse or does she have a login. If she has a login maybe she should join the band (Harasment or something like that).

Ira

18. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

I have seen enuff judge judy, once a gift always a gift.

but since you agreed to pay her back she has to respect the fact you still have expences first.

and she must remember that not all 'investments' pay out.

19. Zeus33rd

Did she pm you? :eek1:

Anyways, yes she wanted to be paid back before we split.

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

No PM's recieved.