Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

to steve: just an idea

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by shaggyk5, Feb 23, 2000.

1. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

hey steve i was just looking at the list of people signed up for the why 2 k5 run. unfortunately, i wont make it but it seems like a lot of other people will. my idea(if it hasnt been thought of already) is did any one call any 4x4 mags and inform them of this? i know someone would be interested! i recently saw an article in something about an online gm deisel club getting together, it got a full spread! why not us? just an idea!!

shaggyk5

aint nuthin' in the world like a heavy chevy!

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Good idea, I for one see too many "donco" club meets (one from the beach in my home state of Oregon was in one of the off road mags just a month or two ago.........seems there are also more "donco" parts suppliers, we K5ers need to get our rigs out front where they belong. Blue Ovals Suck

K5#5 - a <font color=orange>sickness[​IMG] <font color=blue>you never get enough of!! [​IMG]

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I have emailed the mags already and have spoken to one of the editors about coverage, it just depends on what they have going that weekend. What would help the cause is for other viewers like yourself to email all the mags and tell them about the run, that way they can see the interest, other than some dude (me) who has a little website and wants to get coverage.

Steve

4. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

ok man!! that sounds like a plan to me. i will do just that. i am glad someone besides little old me thought of it as well. good luck i hope that it happens.

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy

5. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

some dude with a little web-site?!?

this site kick ass.
    don't sell yourself short. give us some addys for the mags, and sit back.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>