Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

To The Bush Haters

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Shut the [darn] up until you actually have something factual to bring to the table.

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] What about these guys???????? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

It's nice to have you back, my friend. Nobody says it quite like Bubba does..... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[image]http://www.howardstern.com/gallery/Messing%20With%20Bush/images/20Messing%20With%[/image]

I don't hate Bush, I love Bush. [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

your picture didnt work

6. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Y is it that the liberals are using Howerd Stern as their poster boy? That man is disgusting. He makes fun of handicapt people, cheated on his wife, and put crap on the air waves. I dont know how people could listen to a guy talking about a naked chick in his studio. Maybe Im just a little to smart for that crowd /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    your picture didnt work

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

8. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] What about these guys???????? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There you go.. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

NOPE!!!!!!! No politics for me,nope not today!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. offroadcowboy

offroadcowboy 1/2 ton status

To liberals facts are something that michael moore makes up.

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] Thats cool.......i dont care to talk about polotics ,because honestly i dont know polotics,and nor do i care to know polotics. It would be like you trying to discuss a complex medical operation......unless your a doctor,FORGET ABOUT IT!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. offroadcowboy

I respect your view to not have an interest about politics.However I have a very keen interest in them and I dont just talk about them without any knowledge or insite .I do research and look up facts,that said I do not consider myself to be an expert or anysuch thing but just a concerned American who enjoys exercising my rights.

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ok sounds good.You guys do the politics while i bang around under the house and install GAS LINES /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Im not the one to claim to know,something i dont know.In any case /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifJake

14. offroadcowboy

Right on Jake.I was not trying to bash on you or anyone here. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

No its cool.It has to be this way. Too many cheifs and not enough indians is bad.Im thankful we even have a counrty like this to live in.It has to be governed some how. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif The only thing i dont like is that you cant have more than one wife.I was once tempted to move to a third world country,live in a shack with my 10-12 wives,and just have a good day. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifJ/k /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    No its cool.It has to be this way. Too many cheifs and not enough indians is bad.Im thankful we even have a counrty like this to live in.It has to be governed some how. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif The only thing i dont like is that you cant have more than one wife.I was once tempted to move to a third world country,live in a shack with my 10-12 wives,and just have a good day. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifJ/k /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize, but this is a temporary HI-JACK.

Moses leaves the people at the bottom of Mt. Sinai to go up and renegotaiate the Commandments with God.
    He returns,and addresses the men. Moses says "well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I have Him down to just ten.

The bad news is that no adultery thing is still in there.

17. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

SHARP!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI dont mind getting marreid and divorced over and over again anyway (joke) j/k /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. offroadcowboy

One is enough for me!I cant even imagine all the things that i would be doing if i had more than one. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    your picture didnt work

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

AHHHH thats scarry /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

20. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Shut the [darn] up until you actually have something factual to bring to the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter what is brought to the table, you would whine about it no matter what it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.