Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

To the Rescue..PICS!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Confedneck, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

So i get this call at like 9:pm and when this guy calls at this time, hes stuck, ive had to pull him out before..but never with the brown truck...here's his 95 s-blazer 4x4
    [​IMG]
    took me a couple good pulls to get him moving, heres the ruts, i ended up going to the right of these and getting him loose..
    [​IMG]
    here's him back on solid ground finally
    [​IMG]
    the carnage..one broken tow hook
    [​IMG]
    and the requisite CK5 KicksASS thumbs up from the recoveree.. [​IMG]

i told him its a fullsize solid axle kinda thing, he wouldnt understand... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. TxK5Blazer

TxK5Blazer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    way to go man ......Jason

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Well to help out the Blazers lil bro is always a........good thing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Dandwg

Dandwg 1/2 ton status

You know,,,, I can picture one of those "priceless" comericials coming here.........
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif + /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif = /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. tom1987

tom1987 Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifgot a love fullsize soild front axle trucks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but umm wheres the pics of u going thru the hole he was stuck in to show him up U have to do it or at least try to do it. Like when this bronco got stuck in a big ole water hole and a lifted up sammy goes thru it backwards in 2wd to show up the bronco it was great but they are crazy cuz its really deep hole...

9. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i get pulled out like that alot in my luv. I know how it feels on the other end of that, although i am in a mini truck so i guess thats an excuse /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

My grille is broken just like yours except on top section, not the bottom. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but umm wheres the pics of u going thru the hole he was stuck in to show him up U have to do it or at least try to do it. Like when this bronco got stuck in a big ole water hole and a lifted up sammy goes thru it backwards in 2wd to show up the bronco it was great but they are crazy cuz its really deep hole...

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh.....What? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

yeah ive driven across that ditch before...its not that special until you get down to him having penske tires..LOL

yeah thats my missing tooth grille..