Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

To Whom it may concern...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Jul 2, 2002.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Would the washington manager of the your message board please PM me, I have some issues.

Basicly I have been turned down and approved in the same day, yet I can't get in there all time, some times it says members only please join, other times it has worked.. but very few.

Thanks

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

when i was posting on that board, it did that to me too jeremy, especially if i tried to open it in a new window. it kinda glitches alot. thats msn /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

3. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

does it to mee too.. not your fault man... not your fault...

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I had a problem as well but it was found out that I was deleted. Have you contacted Smurfette? She got me back on and I havnt had any problems with it.

Are you signed into your msn passport? make sure you are before you try to go to that page. If it continues email deana. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I just checked it and it worked that time, odd. I wa sunder my other msn account earlier doing my business work, but I has switched passport back to my normal one and it did it too... oh well, glad to hear it ain't just me. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

6. Smurfmobile85

Smurfmobile85 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif Glad to hear that you got in okay! Let me know if you have any more problems and I'll try to figure it out. Sorry about the denied... no wait... approved thing! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif A little slip of the click!

7. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

my community letseveryone in, you dont have to apply! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I dont believe in having concerns about "riff-raff" , probably cuz I AM TOO /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif