Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

today is the greatest.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jekbrown, Jun 2, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

here i am, its 2:34 am... Im working my butt off all night to try and get my final done for school so i can graduate this coming friday.... i need a break to decompress and when i get on ck5 what do i find? that I won a shaft from Jess/HAD. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif this ownz all. Definitely the biggest thing i have ever won for free in my life.... and it couldnt have come at a better time. I already have 2 HADs... but Im sure me and jess can work somethin out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif w00000t! yaaaaaaay me! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Jason,

Congrats on both counts - graduating college after all that work has got to feel good.............and a HAD just tops it off! Maybe some other local can work a deal with ya for it? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats on winning and graduating /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

might wanna PM Jim88k5 about this , he has won also, it may not be exactly what you think but still a cool deal and also I would like to say you suck..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

thats a good point, u dont actually get a pimp shaft, its like $$$ off a good shaft right? maybe he'd just gimme a t-case brake kit...

j

6. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif