Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

today was fun at court..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Dec 5, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

the dog and pony show continues.i drove and the wife went with me again.i found a parking lot right away and did not have to give HABEEB my key. major plus right there.so we walk in 40 mph winds to get to the building, get waved down by the sherriffs then ride the elevator 18 floors.my wife is afeerd of elevators so i have to say"THERE WAS A BUILDING DOWN HERE LAST WEEK THAT HAD AN ELEVATOR BREAK A CABLE AND THE GUY WAS ALMOST KILLED".:haha: "stop SAYING THAT" SHE SAID.he he so we get in the courtroom and her attorney is a cluster****.the judge had to tell him to take his coat off and where to place the wife and i.(i was the defendent she was the plaintiff). then all the crap from the FOC was not there and her mouth piece didn't recieve anything either.i was the only one that had the recomendation.:rolleyes: so I have to tell the judge what was up.then the judge asks me if i have the order with me? i said no and he got miffed,i said that i didn't even want to be here and the guy from the FOC said you would have the info before i received it.:confused: so we have a stay till FEB.but i still gotta pay $597.13 a month......after i pay my bills i have $700.00 a month.so i have $102.00 a month for gas in the trucks,groceries, clothing etc.then,THEN she asks me if i want to have coffee with her???????i said no and she said "see,your never gonna change"?:dunno: lets see,you take my family from me, kill every dream i ever had,drag me through this horse ****, get every last dime i have.:thinking: no i think i'll skip the coffee thanks.

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

thats harsh brother,

did you tell her that let her know?

man i seams to me like they move real quick, a big rush to tear familys apart.

sorry brother.

dave

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

you should have taken her to taco bell for coffee:whistle:

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You should have went and had coffee with her. Then tell her that she would have to pay for it since your budget of $3.64 a day would not allow for it....

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

stop being a hardass man. what could it hurt to have coffee with her? might do you some good. :dunno:

6. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

it might, or it might be a waste of his AND hers time...

7. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

You SHOULDNT have driven her to court... Wheather or not you were her only way there or not. IF she didnt show or was late it would of done very well for your case. I know your trying to be a nice guyy but it seems like you got shafted:crazy:

8. boggerless

i just did a few minutes ago,Dave.she has the court on her side now so she is real mellow.I still have a few tricks left.:haha:

9. boggerless

:haha: :haha: :haha: they have that new salsa de fragrance stuff here honey.

10. boggerless

is that what i have left Corey???:eek1: she took the number adder upper also.:haha: good thing i have $3000.00 hid in the safe.:bow:

11. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

That is awful Daryll. Man, I'm including you in my prayers. She is way out there, with a hard heart the size of a big block. :(

12. boggerless

i hear ya Jeremy. i just need to whine.i just talked to her and she was being cool.i almost told her about me picking Audric up from school.:doah: there is that olive leaf we talked about.

13. boggerless

i just keep thinking about my little man.i'm a dumb ass. and keep hopeing things will work out.if it doesn't ,i'll bust out the big guns.nothing is carved in stone yet.if it wasn't for the AMBER alert ,i would move in with one of you guys for a spell in another state.see how she likes it.:mad:

14. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Sure, its because of your little guy that you have to feel no mercy for her... Let her flop around like a fish out of water trying to handle life and court on top of it. When only you are standing in front of the judge it will make an impression.

For the record, dont do something stupid like tell her you are going to pick her up and not. She can use that against you.

Just be smart. Its all about him. I know you prolly still care about her but sometimes you got to ice your heart to get what you really want. Go get your boy, bud!

15. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

ever been through a divorce?

i have... screw coffee when she wants most of your money...

i was supposed to pay 761.50 a month till our divorce was final. of the 5 months i was REQUIRED to pay, i paid two.

here is the deal in my case, and why i think she owes me 8 grand

she left ME, moved into a place with her new BF that she could not afford with the 3 month old car i had just bought, she could not make ANY payments on the important bills, like the car, or rent. she had enough money for Meth though...

i kept my money.

im sure his situation is the same, yet different. there was a LOT more to my situation.

she can take the coffee and use it as an enema...

good luck on the divorce, sorry to hear it is going rocky, BUT be glad you are able to be in the same room as her. i wasnt even able to do that. i wanted to harm her.. but NEVER did.

belive me, it WILL get better.
    Grant

16. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Peace is nice but sometimes force wins...:o you can be diplomatic though

Nice to her but frim as hell to get what you want. Let her know youll fight to the end to get your boy and its gonna cost her EVERY cent she has to keep him. I know i would

17. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

from talking to Daryl today, i'm not so sure that divorce is what he really wants. from the sounds of it, he's in the same boat i'm in right now. had something good, too it for granted, and it left. maybe a chat over coffee isnt such a bad idea...

18. boggerless

thanks Bern,i need to call you again bro.:D

19. SLOK5

SLOK5 1/2 ton status

You might want to keep this on the DL :wink1:

20. boggerless

i;ll talk to you guys in a few, pops is on the phone.