Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Today...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I woke up at 0800 sharp to get ready to go to the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealership to get my keyless entry reprogrammed... Kinda sucks the only place I could find in town to do it is the dealership, and there are no instructions anywhere to program the system I have, the only thing I can find is "If your remote stops working and you change the batteries, go to the dealership."

So I went there, and after waiting 15 minutes, being charged $44.50 for a "key fob", being complimented for buying a Jeep in such good condition, handed an estimate form for a bunch of maintenance work they say should be done soon, and drinking some water, I was out of there.

Went to the airport to pick up my friend who just finished AF BMT (the bastard), to take him to suprise his mom who thought he would be arriving at 4 tonight. But first we stopped at a pharmacy for some cough medicine. If you ever want to get sick beyond your wildest dreams, and still work your ass off while your whole body is aching from some unknown illness, go through Basic Training... So anyway, we go and suprise his mom who has a few choice words for the two of us between being extremely happy, and being rather upset that BOTH of us hid this plan from her for the last 2 weeks...

Then I went home and found my GED certificate... I had to take it to the college and have them take a copy of the scores to put in my record. I tood the damn test at that school, and they issued the certificate. I can't imagine why they don't have my scores on file. So I took care of that, and went to my local State Farm agent to get my Jeep insured. The lady there put my dad on the Jeep as well as me (I'm still listed under my parents, it's nice), and with him on there as the driver 10% of the time, it brought the monthly payment down by $30. That with a couple other discounts I get, brings it to $130 a month... niiiice... Beats $175...

THEN, I went downtown and bought the Jay-Z/Linkin Park album. I've wanted it for quite a while. On the way there, I thought I should turn down my amp when I get home, my brother turned up the bass wayyyy too much and it was just ridiculous how much I had. If I was at a competition, I would want it about where it was. But not for just driving around town. The amp beat me to it, blew a fuse. So I bought the CD, went to Auto Zone, picked up some fuses, said hi to Chessa, the clerk who I kinda have a little thang for, and left.

Came home, and watched the DVD that came with the CD. My dad came home from work and didn't like it, but let me keep watching it in the living room anyway. I ate lunch, got completely screwed over playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City, changed, and went to work.....

At work, I found out that the math class I'm signed up for at the college doesn't count for credits. At least it didn't 2 years ago. I got quite pissed off, and now I have to go BACK to the college tomorrow and find out if I'm going to get credit for this class I'm going to be paying $300 and half my days off for. If I can't get credits for the class, screw that crap. I'll just drop it and take something else... There's got to be a way to get into a class that will count for something after I'm done with it.

Also, I made a personal record by starting the fire in the fireplace in under ten minutes. Normally, it takes about 45 minutes, but I tried another persons technique, and sure enough it worked. Then I went to the restaurant to fill my cup with water, and talked to the girl I kinda like but is a mormon...

Took some guy to Freightliner to move his truck and take the trailer off... while I was there, Ron called on the radio and told me I had a pick up at the airport. I said it'd be a while because I was still at Freightliner with the guest, but it would be maybe ten minutes and I could be on my way to the airport. Stupid Ron told me to leave the guy at Freightliner, pick up the guest at the airport, take them to the hotel, and then go back to Freightliner for the other guest... Screw that, I told him no and waited for the guest at Freightliner, took him back to the hotel, THEN went to the airport. Ron didn't seem to see what was wrong with his plan... I didn't even explain it, he's a retard...

Then I came home.......

That is all... If you want to know any smaller details, let me know.

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Please elaborate :whistle:

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Which part would you like more detail on?

I also fixed an overflowing urinal in the employee restroom :D

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

got the LP/JZ CD/DVD myself yesterday... I think its pretty good, you?

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

And you didn't take photos?

6. sublmnl1990

sublmnl1990 1/2 ton status

Fill Us In

How many red lights did you catch?
    How many right turns did you make?

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I wish they would've done more songs.... But yes, it is pretty good... I would've liked to be at the concert too :)

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I didn't have the camera, unfortunately :(

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Only about 10 red lights. Yesterday was a pretty good day for driving.

Approximately 20 Right turns between waking up and going to work.