Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Todays wheelin pctures!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Apr 7, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

We gotta have a club run up this way sometime. The place in these pics would be totally perfect! It's like heaven. lol...And its only about a 15 minute drive from my house. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

http://community.webshots.com/album/35118182YTlxfp

Let me know what ya'all think about the possibility of havin a run up here sometime. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

Dude, where is that that looks familiar? Thats just the stuff I love to play in

3. Zeus33rd

It's just about a 20 minute drive from Grass Valley, CA. About 10 or 15 minutes from my house. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Everyone calls the area GreenHorn, or Red Dog, or just The River. Every weekend there are many many, Jeeps, motorcycles, trucks, 4 wheelers, 3 wheelers, Pretty much everything out there. If your into guns, it's great place to go shooting too.

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Cool pics I am getting some runs together for the summer time..

5. Zeus33rd

Sounds good dude. Seriously though, tell me what ya'all think about doin somethin up here. Be happy to put it together and stuff. This place where I'm thinkin has just about every type of wheelin you could imagine. Tame to down right scary.
    Let me know what ya'all think. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. BlazenHeart

BlazenHeart 1/2 ton status

Now I know way you asked me to go down with you. Sorry I wasn't around, you should have called my cell phone. I was hoping you weren't going to give me a call later to pull you out. By the way Joe, I know you can do better than that.

7. Zeus33rd

Hey girl. lol, I spent like 4 or 5 hours down there...Ya sure ya would have wanted to hang out for that long? I think Bear would have. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Anyways....No more wheelin for me for awhile though. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

8. Zeus33rd

Back to top.

Soo...Some input on the idea of a run up this way sometime? Check out the pictures of the area and let me know.

9. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Hey Kid... we are in Sacramento. Not too far from you. You'll have to show us where that is next time you go. My b/f is always looking for more places to wheel his 4Runner and places to go shooting. I have my beast but don't wheel it too much. We have another friend with a beast who has been wanting to go wheeling with us, but his tranny blew.. Know anyone with a 700r4? Anyway.. let me know if you do plan something up there or if you just wanna go wheeling for a day. I'll keep an eye out for a cheap 12 bolt for ya. And if you ever need any parts let me know.. i'll hook you up.

Sara

10. Zeus33rd

WoooHooo!! I finally got a reply about this! Ha! Anyways...As soon as I can dig up a damn rear end, I'll be out there as much as possible. Every weekend that is. I know where there's a 14 bolt ff I could get for pretty cheap, just gotta decide if I want my Blazer out of commision long enuff to make it all work. Gear change and 8 lug the D44 and stuff.
    And I approciate the offer on the parts...I might take ya up on that sometime. I'll check around on the 700R4 as well. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif