Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

toilet bowl ???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Nov 25, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

not the crapper, i think after the super bowl the two worst teams should play in the toilet bowl.whichever team loses has to play the next season free or quit or what ever.fook these over paid peeps.getting paid millions to do what alot of people do on weekends for free. if you suck at your job your gone. why not them??? anyone with me? /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think $100,000 is more then fair pay for the season. Now each member of the team should get a so many million dollor bonas if thier team wins the Superbowl. But I don't think every player on every team should be paid over a million dollors per season. They can make thier millions doing product endorsements and adds on TV.

3. boggerless

thats what i'm saying. the NHL lock out should scare them, but it won't cuz they think they are all that. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. boggerless

come on you guys think they are worth the loot??college football is better cuz the are trying to get there. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

As long as people buy tickets and beer and watch TV, they will get millions of dollars to play football, basketball, hockey and golf. We spend all our money watching them make millions... LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. boggerless

you know the players would try harder if the knew it might be for free.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'm currently in the market for a toilet bowl.

Ya know, you make a good point. If you tried the things these guys can do "on the job" with things most of us can do on the job, we'd be fired and sent to prison or a mental ward...