Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Toilet Paper tube drug paraphernalia

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Jan 30, 2007.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

What's the deal with this? I remember something about addicts using toilet paper tubes for something, coke, heroin, I can't remember.
    I'm finding a bunch of these things outside one of my job sites that's fairly secluded. I know there are vandals and punks hanging around there, but I'm curious what their level of decay is...

So what do drug addicts do with the tubes? And what drug is it?

I know one of you crackheads must know...

:haha: :haha:

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

You use them for marijauna. I think they call it a steamroller.

3. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Yep they might have a whole ripped or cut into the round side somewhere near one ind and they use tin foil or a peice of screen to form the (bowl). Cover one end with hand other end on mouth and light the bowl and when the tube gets filled with smoke release the hand from opposite end and poof smoke goes in. Yep called a steam roller. They also use aluminum cans and dent and poke a few holes.

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I see... I found a few with burn marks on the side, but I didn't notice if there were holes in them.
    Marijuana's not so bad. Still illegal and stupid, but I'm not going to bring defensive weapons with me to the site if that's all it means.

5. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

They must be hard up using those because you waist a most of the bowl…or so I hear.:crazy:

6. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Be careful Ratch, the tubes are also used by coke and heroin users, they make a paste, rub it on tinfoil and burn it from underneath using the tube to inhale it. From the way you described them this seems more like the probable use.

7. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

You can use a steamroller to smoke crack, meth, etc. Look for empty brillo boxes or remnats of steel wool. You use the steamroller as described above but you load the bowl with steel wool to filter the rock. Not the most effective method but it works.