Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Toilett paper question......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by camok10, Jun 3, 2004.

1. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

I was just called wierd by my lady friend for not having my toilett paper hanging on that stupid roll thing. so i have to ask:

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Mines usually on the tiolett holder thing /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Interesting poll /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

However, I think the bigger question is... if you have your TP on the roller thingy, which way do you prefer the paper to roll? Over? or Under?

My personal preference is under - for some reason it just seems like a more natural motion or somethin' /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Whenever my BF puts the paper on the roller thingy (yes, he actually does!), it ends up in the over position which I always feel obliged to "fix" /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Toilet paper question......

well how about another spin on it? do you fold or wad?

5. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Re: Toilet paper question......

BIGASS WAD. My hand looks like a catcher's mitt when I'm ready to finish up... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

First of all... its on the roller thing, if its out there's usually a 24pack next to the sink and loose rolls under the sink in the cabinet OR in the other bathroom theres a four pack next the laundry basket in the pass threw closet to the laundry room.

Second... the roll has to go under. For some reason it just keeps spinning off sitting the other way /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last... FOLD, with the wad method somehow there's always a hole in the middle /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    which way do you prefer the paper to roll? Over? or Under?

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful ..... wars have been started over this question. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

Yes, definatly folded. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif But I have no preference for spin way, because i dont have that little plastic thing to spin it on. I wouldn't use it if i had it anyways.

9. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I usually have it on the wall thing, an if it is on the wall it HAS to be in the cascade/waterfall directions. It has to go over the front, it can't go under. It is one of my pet peves.

Harley

10. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

usually on the holder. if not then the "on deck" roll is on the back of the toilet. I'v always have had ti roll over the top but my brothers wife has it go down the back, although she is left handed too /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

but her reason for that way is the cat won't unroll it. so for those of you who have it unroll down the back:

are you left handed?
    do you have pets?
    don't give a #@!$ $@!$$%$

11. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

mine sits on the shelf with all the magazines. who ever built this house was very flexible, they put the roller thing behind the toilet. its a pain to get to it, so thats why its not on the roll. but when on the roller, its got to go over, looks better that way.

i fold /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

12. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

Absolutely must be underhand. If I am visiting someplace where it is hung incorrectly, I feel compelled to fix it. And I do. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif