Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tommorow is party day

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

got the usb wires i was wait for so the web cam will be up and running for the party friday...so if anyone is bored and has nothin to do friday night jump on yahoo messanger and go to my screen name (ChazM1980) and click view web cam..and there it will be...i cant promise any nakiedness but every party i have had there was a bare min of some flashin goin on /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif....i am expecting about 30-40 people to show up...i hope its no where neer what it was a few weekends ago (well over 100 people in a small house...thats bad juju) so if you havent done so alreay put me on your buddy list for yahoo messenger and check it out

I have it running right now to test it out (5:30 thursday night) if someone could check it out and make sure its working

2. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Working fine on this end /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

sweet...time to shut it down for the night and head out for a little holoween bar action