Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tommy Franks News Briefs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I have only cought a few of them. WTF is up with these fawking arab reporters asking Gen. Franks how many more babies the Allies are gonna kill or when are the Allies gonna surrender yada yada yada. If I were Franks I would be like look here mother fawker were only gonna kill one more today and its you, print that.

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'd love to see that response!! True American STFU!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    WTF is up with these fawking arab reporters asking Gen. Franks how many more babies the Allies are gonna kill or when are the Allies gonna surrender yada yada yada.

[/ QUOTE ]
    No chit. Haven't caught a briefing myself. Well, if those little bastards want to call us baby killers, then maybe they ought to kidnap their ass, take them out to the 3RD ID, supply with a couple rolls of 100 mph tape, and tape their a**es to the front deck of a Bradley. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif