Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tonight in Baltimore with me JP!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jew Pimpin, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Jew Pimpin

Jew Pimpin Registered Member

Come tonight and check out some of the hottest breaks fresh from the UK!

Skylounge is an intimate setting, with two bars, leather couches and a posh decor. Dance upstairs on the translucent dancefloor, or chill downstairs in a comfortable relaxing lounge. Tapas are served until 10:00 PM, so come early for some flavorful eats, then stick around for some flavorful beats.

Sunday July 31: DJ JP Kulture records/ www.houserelease.com/ Richmond (thats me) 11:30pm - 1am

Light Touch/ 2 Charming Crew/ Baltimore

Shade

10PM - 2AM

1041 Marshall Street, Baltimore, Maryland

21 and up Free

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'd rather play Russian Roulette with my USP..................

3. Jew Pimpin

Or you could just sit on your ass, drink coffee, eat some doughnuts, and bust some drunk driners :wink1: !

Hurray for cops!

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Well played!

5. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

:haha:

Better go easy with Bubba with the verbal freedom, he carries a big stick when he gets feeling lumpy. :doah:

6. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

:haha: I've gotta remember that one

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Throughout my travels, I have noticed an interesting trend among those of us who may, ah **** it, who are definately not that well endowed upstairs in the old IQ department. That trend would consist of a person, who receives some sort of criticism, resort to some sort of off the wall comments about a person's choice of careers.

So with that being said, let I, me being me, correct your lost soul of ignorance so you may better your own measely existance on this planet we call Earth. I don't drink coffee, period. It's been a good month or two since I've consumed a donut or twelve. I have approximately 2100 square miles of patrol area to cover, so yeah, I may sit on my ass a lot, but I get paid to do it and last but not least, WTF is a driner? I would imagine that you would be refering to drunk driver and if you really have a problem with drunk drivers being arrested, then go ahead and educate yourself on our form of government and lobby your elected officials on getting the laws changed. If you are successful in your endeavor though, don't come whining back to us about how some drunk driver severely ended your life on some back road somewhere.

So in closing, please indulge yourself in some STFU Kool-Aid before I decide to place the Cingular Call to the Anti-Defamation League and inform them that there's some wanker running around CK5 with perhaps the stupidest screen name ever, and it could possibly be somewhat prejudicial against the Jewish religion.

Thank you and have a nice day. :D

8. Jew Pimpin

So the stupidest screen name could be your's(Billy Bob). I totally respect what u do for a living. I even have been cabbing it since our first encounter. By my post tonight I was just trying to get some new friends to come hang and experience some new stuff, and meet some people from the board. But be still your bleeding redneck closed minded heart, not all of us K5 owners are lucky enough to live west where the "beer flows like wine"......and I still love cops.

If Ididn't own a head shop I'd be trying to be a cop...for real. So Stop busting on my east coast ass!

Evan Somogyi
    804-334-6251

9. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

OWNED~!

10. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Isn't that the truth. :rolleyes:

Your post demonstrates a substantial lack of understanding regarding the profession.

:doah: :haha:

Umm...ok. In reference to some of your previous posts, you would have difficulty adjusting to the necessary lifestyle.

11. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have seen some stupid quotes on this board, but this has got to be one of the weirdest yet. WTH?? :haha: :haha: :haha:

12. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Bubba, you're getting this post way off topic.

You're going to miss out on your chance to hear "the hottest breaks fresh from the UK!"

You won't be able to "Dance upstairs on the translucent dancefloor" or even chill on the leather couches yo!

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to squander my chances to have some of those lovely tapas and flavorful beats.

Maybe I can get a chance to show off my pop-lockin moves dawg.

Don't piss off the DJ, he'll have you off the list for all the dopest clubs.

13. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

No offense Bubba, but the visual of you in uniform Pop locking on the translucent dance floor made me laugh so hard I damn near passed out. :haha:

14. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

Wow. All he did was thow out an invite to come to this club. Then everyone had to jump on him because it is not their kind of music. Why even bothering replying if you are not interested?

15. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Ah yes, you unlucky souls.

John

16. gambit420s

gambit420s 1/2 ton status

As someone who; outside of the vendors on this site, promotes their choice of careers more than anyone else, you make it easy for someone to attack you for this trait. Furthermore, you are directly attacking his choice of career/hobby and are therefore only receiving that which you have put upon him. The fact that you take it upon yourself to piss on everyone here, who's POV differs from yours, only goes to fuel people's hatred of the police.

JP: Come down to TN sometime. We could always use a few more dj's.

17. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Fixed it for 'ya, and I'm on my way!

;)

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Please reference IQ quotes............................... :haha:

I've got XM............................ :D

Wow!!!!! :eek1:

I would really love to read the in-depth article explaining the justification. Should I drop some acid first so I may be able to understand it a little bit better.

Really? And would you feel free to explain just how exactly I attacked his career choice? Don't give yourself a hernia reaching though.

Closed minded huh? I'm sure if we compared musical tastes, I'm sure mine would be somewhat more broad. And last but not least, I'll save bandwidth and reply to your PM directly here in which you titled yours "Hey You." My reply PM is titled "F U" and that is the end of the story.

Thank you and have a nice day.

19. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

although amusing, ya'all are way to serious :(

20. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I love it when some poor hapless soul wanders aimlessly into the big Bubba trap ! :haha: :haha:

and just so were clear, most if not all here are "good ole boys" so mabey you( jew pimpin) should keep it down a bit, huh??