Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tonight's sensless rant about ex's/women/the wrong ones

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big_truxx, Apr 13, 2005.

1. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

well it looks like it's that time again. Time for yet another mindless rant!!! :haha: but really, wtf is up with some women? They leave you, you are getting a divorce, and then they still insist on telling you crazy off-the-wall stuff like "i think about you all the time" or this one which is my personal favorite; "I still love you and always will". yeah ok let me get my hip waders out before I talk to you again hun. :dunno: :screwy: The divorce papers are supposedly en route... evidently for my sanity not quick enough! I love it how people who are never going to see you again who left you and refused to be around to work anything out make it seem like you are the one to blame and they are the ones who love you so much etc etc blah blah b.s. b.s.... just throw in the damn towel already and :hack: the cord. gimme the damn papers and let me go back to being the :pimp: of chevy trucks. not women cuz for the most part they suck. :haha: go get yerself some :1zhelp: and leave me alone in my new-found world w/o you. :waytogo: :woot: thanks. :D PLease reply with mindless banter, comments, suggestions, chit-chat, ratings, reviews or the ever present flaming! ;)

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Boy do you have your tidy whities in a bunch!! I agree with you but still and all. Good gravy!!

Mindless enough?

3. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

hang in there it sounds like it sucks for you right now but it can't do anything but get better right?

oh and be vigilant she might be cookin something up behind your back and buttering you up so you don't see it coming. (i've seen that happen)

4. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

"Got mindless?"

Just as the title said :D Just tired of the way she is being.

"Can you say mind games?"

:dunno: I am entertaining myself mostly here no? :D

5. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

yeah.... I better get served them divorce papers in a couple days... if she's stalling :angry1: I been thinking the above said alrady :haha:

6. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

A buddy at my work is going through the same thing right now. His ex wife or soon to be keeps calling him up asking for a piece of ass. "we had great sexual chemistry together.. blah blah" and crap like that. Hang in there man

7. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

oh I will. I enjoy the thought of being my own man again and being able to enjoy life my way for a bit. I am sure I will end up in a relationship eventually but till something extraordinary comes up and bonks me on the head, I am injecting all the chevy truck stuff directly into my viens that I can :D

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Didn't get a chance to say it earlier...

Welcome back dude! :waytogo: :waytogo:

Rene

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

5 words... IN THE OUT DOOR, HARD!

she wont come back for more. :eek:

10. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Yeah my g/f for 2 years left me and i begged her to stay with me for like 2 weeks until i just gave up. I decided to just move on and thats what i did, found someone else and then once she found out she went crazy and was trying to tell me that iam not allowed to see anyone :screwy: i know thats not the same but when i get married iam going to be dang sure that its going to last

11. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

thanks brother!!! Just so you know you are now famous. Don;t believe me just go to my web site. :haha: I mentioned you there. :waytogo: Part of my master plan to visit a friend in Idaho and a couple cool friends in B.C. in a couple years :D

as a side note for this post; I already have someone interested in talking to me online. now if only that debit card I applied for would get here so I can subscribe for the ability to get her email :thinking:

"patience grasshopper, patience"

:waytogo:

12. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Just find one you want to bang and buy her a house, but don't move in!!!

13. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

:haha:

seriously, yeah.... m'kay. how bout "scotty don't"?

14. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I think I'm in love with 3 On The Tree

15. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

LOL!!!!

Rene

16. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Buy yourself a house and let her move in. Its like a starter marriage - no kids, no property together, no stuff to split - decide if you like it and if not, no big loss. :D

17. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

What I am thinking. Live with one while still not married to her. That way y'all see what it's like livin together. If you survive a few months it's good and you put off marrige plans for a few years LOL :haha: Also gotta love yer signature bro :waytogo: think that applies to me also :D

18. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

This is my venting for today :haha: just got an email from the suposed to be ex and she told me that she didn't send the papers out wednesday like she said. She was so anxious to send them and they were there all ready to send me as soon as I was sure I was going to be in a place long enough to send. Now I am here for good. She doesn't have the money yet.... I'm like wtf? I am having to pay all of "our" bills/debts. She is complaining about having to pay for rent for her apartment, cell bill and an old college bill that she still has from when she dropped out. Funny thing is before I got back to maine she was pushing the issue strongly to serve me the papers. Now that I think it's about over finally throw in one monkey wrench (more stoopid mind games) and 2 monkey wrench (she now can't afford supposedly papers she had waiting for me to get home). Oh well guess it wouldnt be life if I didn't have to suffer miserably :D :haha: