Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tons of good rust free parts.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by atomicdog, Dec 15, 2006.

1. atomicdog

atomicdog Registered Member

Hey fellas, I have quite a few body parts for sale.All mostly rust free if not completley rust free. Two front ends one is perfect all but some hail damage,easily fixed. and the other is real nice,one fender is slightly damaged but again fixable.both will come with inners and bumpers and radiators one brand new.and all that is attached to the inners.I also have seven doors all in good shape two really nice (pair) and the other five decent not rusty.Also a 79 complete front that is a little rough but no bad rust issues inners look good too.and has a four core rad and cruise still attached.hood is braced,common folded hood syndrom but not as bad as ive seen. call or email for more info. also A 79 BLAZER tub only slightly rusty no top and two suburban bodies interiors in various shape. all have titles one burb is two wheel drive. good columns and stock half ton axles and cases (208s)?86 and 87 burbs.one 203 case in a 79 blazer.just call if interested. 1-940-781-6615.

2. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

This is "Wanted" not "For Sale":D

3. atomicdog

sorry, didnt realize there were seperate listings.

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Moved it for ya...

Rene

5. atomicdog

thanks

thanks, i would have done it myself, but hell i wasnt smart enough to put it in the right place to begin with. thanks again.:bow: