Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tony Stewert

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84k5, Sep 10, 2006.

1. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Thats OK. At the end of His career He will have more championships than ego boy JR...............

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Someone should spend the weekend in county for failing to insert the humor into this thread.....................

5. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

EGO BOY!?!?!? Give me a break.:rolleyes: Hes a lot more level headed and respectful then fat ass.

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Level headed? It really shows in the championships or lack there of.

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

ego boy? Tony's got that one hands down. when he comes to town, its painfully obvious that he thinks his **** doesnt stink.

8. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Kenseth thinks it's funny.:p:

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Thats cause He kicks ass.........

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Honestly, if you want to know what kind of person these people are, you have to listen to them when they are away from the track.

Dale, Jr. has a radio show on XM. If NASCAR had a vote on the biggest redneck in Cup right now, Sterling Marlin may win it, but I'm here to tell ya, Dale Jr. would be a close second. Some of you detractors need to listen to his show, you would see the man for who he really is.

Tony Stewart, he's a big time hunter of the beaver oil. When he's on the mic away from the track during one of those fan/media thingys, the guy has one thing on his mind and it sure as hell ain't racing. He would probably be a solid third for biggest redneck.

As for my official predictions on who is going to win, I've pretty well got it locked down.

Kenseth is a slight maybe.

Johnson, they'll continue choking, but they may be able to stay in the Top 5 solid.

Kahne, nope.

Kyle Busch, me thinks he might piss off too many people and have too many outside influences on how he finishes.

Gordon I think will tread water at the bottom.

Burton is an outside favorite, but if they don't turn around their failing second half of the race style they have going, then it'll be over.

Hamlin is the dark horse in all of this. The boy has drive, the boy has a team and he has a mentor. I say that if in the position, Tony will push this guy for more points. Also, he flat out drives a race car. Although he is a rookie, he is in the upper tier of this group of having the whole program together. While not saying he is the odds on favorite, he has a stronger chance than most.

Dale Jr is a good pick, I'd give him about the same odds as Hamlin. While he would be the sentimental favorite for a lot of us, I don't feel comfortable with picking him to take it all this year.

Mark Martin has to be the sentimental favorite. Roush needs to throw everything they have into the 6 car and swing for the fence on this one.

And you can probably guess who my pick for the championship is, Harvick. He's turned the burner on nuclear and is flat burning down tracks across the country right now. RCR is back. Smart money has Harvick taking the title at the end of the season. Although he is not the only one that has teammates in the chase, and has teammates outside of the chase to help him out, the RCR crew that is in the chase in my opinion are a way better team than the Hendrick or Roush teams in the Chase.

That is my outlook on things the way I see them. Guess it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out next month.

11. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Nascar is mildly entertaining at best. Give a monkey enough bananas and you can teach him how to go fast and turn left.:wink1: :D

John

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Sir, a representive from the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife will be with you shortly to speak with you about trolling without the appropriate licenses:D

13. 81K5GUY

81K5GUY 1/2 ton status

if he gets 11th he still gets a cool million so I dont think we can laugh too hard!lol

14. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

What, me?:whistle: Never:D

John

My statement still stands true though:doah: :D "Come on Cheetah, paw on the throttle and we're turning left, straight now, ok, left again and back straight.":haha: :haha:

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Yeah, but you can't forget "two tires, four tires??????????????":haha:

16. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

monkeys cant say "loose" or "tight" either. i'd bet they dont understand spotters too well either.