Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

too much eye shadow is a big turn off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Jul 6, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

well... dunno if you can call it a turn off, but i think that women who wear gobs of that blue eyeshadow shouldnt wear that much of it, i think it looks really bad, what do y'all think ?

lol..

2. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">blue eyeshadow?</font> I thought they quit making that stuff in the 80s /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

yea i think girls who can look good with hardly any or no makeup on, wearing just a t-shirt and jeans are sexy as hell. somethin about a girl that doesnt need to get all dressed up to look amazing is really cool. yea too much makeup is a turn off.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hey, that retro 80's thing is attractive. It's the first thing I look for when I hit the trailer park for some action. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    yea i think girls who can look good with hardly any or no makeup on, wearing just a t-shirt and jeans are sexy as hell. somethin about a girl that doesnt need to get all dressed up to look amazing is really cool. yea too much makeup is a turn off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely agree! I have never dated a woman that wore makeup on a regular basis and all looked much better without it. The way I look at it, when you get married, you're going to wake up next to her every day anyway, might as well have something worth looking at before she gets all dolled up!

I'm having a fun summer with this little redhead, too!

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get blow up dolls with red hair? Dang, I'll have to remember that the next time I go down to the Wildcat /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Who did you see that had such a bad eye shadow job? Mimi from the "Drew Carey Show"? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get blow up dolls with red hair? Dang, I'll have to remember that the next time I go down to the Wildcat /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Here ya go Bubba /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

omg paul i dont even wanna kno how or why u found that!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Here ya go Bubba /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir have way too much time on your hands. And I'm offended too.

I like the real thing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the real thing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL !!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, thats too much, i must leave puter for a while to recooperate from laughing way too much, my roommates think im insane for laughing at my puter like this, lol.

13. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

and LMAO at the blow up doll site,. hahaha!

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Alright, thats just disgusting. My girlfriend's name is Anna! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Alright, thats just disgusting. My girlfriend's name is Anna! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Oh Damn !! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif